a smile...

She closed the door behind her and thought about Aaravs change in character when he came home late at night, "Is he bipolar..? God is that why they wanted to marry from a not so wealthy family? what do I do? He is my husband and I will never leave him or deny him..but my family.. my mother and father...what are they going to think?"

Daya made up her mind and decided to face whatever came her way head on- She held her head high, grabbed the door handle and pushed it open as hard as she could, startling Aarav. He glanced at her but didn't say anything. Daya wasn't sure if this was the right decision, but to hell with it~"are you bipolar? because its okay if you are, I am not judging but it would explain why you have been the way you are and granted we haven't been together for that long...and as I say this I realize that maybe you just don't like me..."~ Aarav stared at his wife's blushing concerned face and couldn't help but laugh. 

Daya stood there in disbelief, she was very concerned about Aarav and their future and here he is laughing like she just said the funniest thing ever.

Aarav walked over to Daya trying to control his laughter. He placed a kiss on the side of her head and whispered~"you couldn't be more wrong"~

Aarav made his way downstairs. His parents were at the dining table, almost finished with their meal. Aarav lingered at the bottom of the stairs, contemplating whether if he should go sit with his father or wait until he finished. 

Daya came down the stairs, walked past Aarav. 

He let a chuckle out as she went by, and followed her to the table and took a seat next to his father with a smile on his face.  Aarav's parents couldn't believe what they were seeing, they haven't seen Aarav smile in ages. his mom rushed over to him and started serving him food, she didn't want this moment to end.

Daya was still very confused and upset- she did not take mental health lightly and she had friends who struggled with their own issues... She decided to bring it up to Aarav later in private.

I know, I know..I have not updated in so long and this update is very short...I do apologize, but I can't write when I don't have any inspiration...That is not an excuse, because I have such loyal readers waiting! MUUAAAA!