WHAT NOW...

THANK YOU FOR READING! This is Daya Chandra's living room!

Daya tried to take a step back but she couldn't move. Aarav had his right arm tightly around the small of her back and was holding her close to his body. Aarav didn't want to let go, he liked the close proximity. The feel of her breasts pressed against his rock hard abs, the scent of her hair, how perfectly his hand fits on her tiny waist. Daya tried to push his chest away from her but her small frame couldn't do anything. She felt her body get hot, it was getting hard to control her breathing, His scent was infiltrating her nostrils and she was losing control of her senses. She has never felt this before, she's never been this close to a male before.

"Didi! HAHAHA! OH MY GOD YOU GUYS! They haven't even fixed a wedding date! Get off each other!"

Hearing my sister Reshma's voice pulled me out of my trance. I pushed Aarav as hard as I could and he let me go. I ran past him to my room, I locked the door and flopped down on my bed...tears started rolling down my cheeks, soaking my pillow, I sobbed silently. 

What has my life come to? How could things change so drastically? I was happy just minutes ago...and now, because of this man, this stranger that I met today, have completely turned my life upside down, he has insulted me, and touched my body, and made me feel, in a way I've never felt anything before...

"DIDI! Open the door! They are calling you!" ~ Reshma again, I got up, wiped my face and walked towards my door. ~ "Didi!" ~ she called again, knocking on the door. "Aaa Reshma, I'm coming." 

As soon as I opened the door Reshma pulled me out of my room and started dragging me toward the living room where the families are gathered. I kept my eyes down, I didn't want to see anybody, especially Aarav. 

"Beta, we have decided to set a date for this alliance. You are okay with this right?" --- My dad asked me in front of everyone, I could feel all their eyes on me, I felt nervous I hid behind my sister who was standing right next to me. 

"Dad! They totally like each other, trust me. I witnessed it!" ~ Hearing Reshma say this, I pinched her arm. 

"Aaah Didi! Don't pinch me! I'm just saying the truth! I did see you guys hugging!" 

"WHAT!?"

"DAYA"

"AAAYYYYY BRO!"

OH MY GOD! What is happening!? My eyes started to water involuntarily, I couldn't stay here any longer, hearing their reactions, I turned around and ran towards my room. 

I locked my door, and immediately started to take off my saree, I didn't want to wear this anymore, I hate everything bout this day. I put on my salwar kameez and sank to the ground, breaking down, I cried and cried. 

I had lost all control of my life. 

God only knows what's in store for me now...