**WEDDING**

Picture of the Mandap for Aarav and Daya.

The day has finally come.

For Aarav, it was just another ordinary day, morning workout to relive stress, responding to emails from venders and potential new business opportunities. The fact that it was the day of his wedding...it didn't seem to bother him in the slightest, as far as he was concerned, he was getting a personal assistant. Someone who he can control and use whenever he wanted.

 Aarav was not going to be taken advantage of like his mother. Daya will obey his every need. and he will make sure to control her every aspect of life. To make sure she doesn't betray his trust, just like his father had done when he cheated on Aarav's mother.

Poor Daya, this was not an ordinary day for her. She was freaking out, to put it lightly. Daya had never been the girl to dream about her wedding day, it never really came across her mind, she always just wanted to help people..and now she was being married off to a man who didn't even know her name when he came to meet her!

 Daya couldn't believe he has never asked her anything about herself...Not even what she was studying, what she wanted to be, if she wanted kids!? How was she supposed to live with a man whom she didn't even know!? 

Saying Daya is freaking out, is an understatement of the year.

AN HOUR BEFORE THE WEDDING CEREMONIES START.

The house was filled with people, rustling form one place to another, going about their assigned duties. 

Neerav was sitting standing next to Aarav, getting their photos taken by Paparazzi. Since They were the leading business men and One of them was about to get off the market as the most eligible bachelor, the media was very interested to see who was snatching Mr. Aarav away.

"Hey dude, did you tell Daya about the cameras?" ~ Neerav asked Aarav who was staring blankly into the flashing lights. 

"Why would I?"~ Was Aarav's response before he turned around from the flashing lights, leaving a dumbstruck Neerav. 

"Thank You all for coming to my bestfriend and Business partners big day! I know you ladies must be very upset that he is getting hitched, but know that I'm still here to dry all those tears." ~Neerav said to the reporters waiting. Neerav was always good with people, while Aarav, after his encounter with his cheating father, came closed off and withdrawn from people completely. 

"Neerav"~ Sneha(Aarav's mother) called. 

Neerav quickly turned away after saying his thanks and giving some answers to the reporters many questions. He made his way to the Mandap(the spot where the marriage ceremony takes place) where Sneha was waiting. ~"Neerav, baby, go get him will you? its almost time to start and the poojari needs him to sit down next to him."~  Neerav shook his head and started texting Aarav as they spoke.~"Sure Amma, I'll get him."

Neerav got a hold of Aarav and dragged him on to the Mandap, and sat him down. Aarav didn't see the point in this whole ceremony. He was sulking and listening to the instructions the poojari was giving him when he heard whispers from the crowd and their head turned and flashes from the paparazzi going crazy. 

He turned to see what the commotion was about, only to be in complete shock at the figure in front of him, He couldn't believe his eyes..

His wife looked breathtakingly beautiful.