Chapter 1

Crystal's P.O.V

====== The picture above is basically what the boys look like as cats. I didn't draw it, but I give credit to the person who did. Anyways, enjoy the book!======

Ow! My head hurts! I raise my pa- wait PAW! I look around to see a forest. It looks pretty familiar though. I look at my pelt which is pink and I have a bright red tail. I go over to a puddle and look into it. My eyes are the same color. Well then. Suddenly, I hear a thud behind me. I turn around and see a cat with a gray stomach, black back, tail, and head, gray face, and sunglasses on his face. Is that Ian. I walk over to him and poke him. He sits up.

"Who are you?" He asks. Yep, it's Ian.

"It's Crystal. Have you seen the others?" I ask. Another cat suddenly falls on the ground next to us, followed by 14 more. Holy cow! So many cats!

She Cats
Silver tabby-Rosalia
Midnight blue-Husky
Black with red patches-Lava
Maroon-Sabrina
Pink-Karma
Light blue-Gabby
And a black, white, and red cat I've never seen before.

Toms
White with a black 'V' on his neck like a shirt and black and green headset-Ty

Yellow with a budder amulet with an amethyst in the middle-Adam

Light blue with orange on his face like a mask-Jason

Purple with a silver crown-Seto

Tortoiseshell with budder dog tags-Mitch

Very fluffy brown with fangs-Jerome

Dark blue with orange stripe on his head and orange cheeks-Quentin

Everyone starts to get up. Rosalia comes over to me.

"Why does this place look familiar? I mean we're cats a-oh my Starclan! Crystal! I think we're in the Warrior cat world!" She yowls. I put my tail in her mouth.

"Shush. Yes we might be, but we have to be quiet just in case this is Shadowclan territory." I explain.

"Anyways. Can you gather the others for me?" I add. She nods. After a couple of moments, everyone else came over.

"Do you know where we're at?" Quentin asks.

"Yes. You know that book series Rosalia and I are obsessed with?"

"OMG NO! No! NO!" Husky yowls.

"Your kidding?" Gabby asks. I shake my head.

"Nope. But we have to come up with new names for ourselves." I explain.

"But why?" Seto asks.

"You'll see. But I'm Berry;

She Cats
Rosalia-Storm
Husky-Blue
Lava-Lava
Sabrina-Fox
Karma-Karma
Gabby-Sky
Mystery Cat-Night

Toms
Adam-Budder
Ty-Snow
Jason-Space
Seto-Magic
Mitch-Maple
Jerome-Fluffy
Ian-Dark
Quentin-Fish

"I'm not a fish!" Quentin growls.

"I know, just go with it. Anyway-" I was interrupted by a bush rustling behind me. I turn around and a Gingerish she cat with a white paw like a glove and a brown tabby appear.

"I'll talk to them." I tell my friends. They nod.

"Greetings, Bramblestar and Squirrelflight."

"How do you know who we are?" Squirrelflight hisses.

"Calm down Squirrelflight. Greetings newcomers. What brings you here?" Bramblestar asks.

"Well, we kinda were teleported here for some reason and I have no clue but we were just about to go and explore." I explain.

"Why don't you guys come back to camp with us and explain where your from." Bramblestar suggests. I look back at the others and they nod.

"Ok."

====== Authors Note ======
Hi!

Welcome to the book! I told you this chapter would be out later today!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of the book and I'll see you Warriors later!

BYE!!