Chapter 3

Crystal's P.O.V

Bramblestar backs up to let me speak.

"Cats of Thunderclan, My friends and I were somehow transported here from a world called Minecraftia. And you may be wondering how Storm and I know alot about you guys. Well, there is a book series thats basically all about you guys. My friends get kinda annoyed when we talk about it. It may seem weird that two-legs know about you guys, but if that series didn't exist, you wouldn't either. Storm and I have always wanted to follow the Warrior Code. If you don't accept us as Clanmates, that would be fine. I know how you are." I explain. Bramblestar comes back up next to me.

"We would be happy to have you as clanmates." Bramblestar meows. My eyes brighten and I hear murmurs of agreement in the crowd of cats. I look over at the others. Rosalia is basically jumping up and down with excitment.

"Now, since you she-cats look like apprentices, you will be made apprentices. The toms will be made warriors, but they will have the same duties you do. Now, Berry, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Berrypaw. Lionblaze will be your mentor.

She Cats

Storm-Stormpaw-Mentor: Bramblestar
Lava-Lavapaw-Mentor: Cloudtail

Blue-Bluepaw-Mentor: Berrynose
Fox-Foxpaw-Mentor: Foxleap
Sky-Skypaw-Mentor: Rosepetal
Karma-Karmapaw-Mentor: Toadfoot
Night-Nightpaw-Mentor: Hazeltail

Now for the Warrior names:

Toms

Snow-Snowclaw
Budder-Budderclaw
Space-Spacefur
Magic-Magiccloud
Maple-Mapleleaf
Fluffy-Fluffyfang
Fish-Fishfeather
Dark-Darkfoot

I wish the best of luck following the noble code. Clan dismissed!" Bramblestar announces and jumps off Highledge. I jump after him and head over to the others.

"We're gonna be warriors! We're gonna be warriors!" She yowls as she runs in circles. I smile.

"Yes, but we have to be apprentices first, you know that." I reply. Sparkpaw comes up to us.

"Hi! You guys must be the new apprentices! Cherryfall had. E go out and get moss for your guy's nests." She explains.

"Thanks Sparkpaw. Now you and Alderpaw won't be the only apprentices."

"I think Alderpaw might become a medicine cat apprentice soon." Sparkpaw says sadly.

"Don't worry. We'll keep you company." I say and put my tail around her shoulder.

"Thanks Berrypaw." Sparkpaw says, smiling.

"Berrypaw! Time to start your training!" I hear Lionblaze yowl.

"Coming! See ya Sparkpaw!" I say and run off.

"See ya!" She replies.

====== Authors Note ======
Hi!

This was a pretty long chapter so I decided to split it in half. Also, I'm trying to save my IPod battery.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you warriors later!

BYE!!