Chapter 14

Crystal's P.O.V

"Berrypaw, you seem distracted lately. You ok?" Squirrelflight asks.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just hungry." I lie. The thing is, I sense that something is off.

"Well, you can hunt real quick." Lionblaze suggests. I nod and sniff the air. Squirrel! Squirrels are kinda rare in Leafbare. I stalk over towards where I scent the squirrel and find it nibbling on an acorn. Perfect. I wiggle my butt and pounce on it, but it runs out from under my paws and runs up a tree.

"Dangit! I'm not having the best of luck hunting." I growl.

"Here, you can share this vole with me." Seto offers and sits down next to me.

====== Time Skip ======

"What do you mean he's sick?" I ask Jerome.

"He woke up having a coughing fit and heat waves were coming off of him." Jerome explains. Great! There's Whitecough in the camp.

"I'll be back." I say and run over to the medicine den.

"Jayfeather? Do you need any help?" I ask.

"Yes, please. Go tell Bramblestar that there's Whitecough in camp then go to the abandoned Two-Leg place and get Catmint for me." Jayfeather instructs. I nod and run out of the medicine den and into Bramblestar's den.

"Bramblestar?"

"What's up Berrypaw?" Bramblestar asks.

"Jayfeather wanted me to let you know that there's Whitecough in the camp." I explain.

"Alright, I'll let the clan know." Bramblestar sighs. I head out of the den and towards the apprentice's den.

"Hey Rosalia, want to come with me to the abandoned Two-Leg place to get Catmint?"

"Sure, lets go." She says and follows me out of camp.

====== Authors Note ======

Hi!

This chapter's a little boring I know.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you warriors later!

BYE!!