Chapter 24

Mitch's P.O.V

I wake up and see that we are in a field. I look at my hands and see that they're actually hands. YASS I'm a human! I look around at the others and see that they're starting to get up too.

"Guys! We're humans!" I yell.

"Feels good to not be a cat." Jerome states.

"Yeah it does." Jason agrees.

"Meow." Crystal says as she jumps into my arms.

"Mew. I'm a kitty!" She purrs.

"Speaking of cats, we have pets at home to feed." Sabrina says.

"How do we get home?" Night asks.

"Well, we have to get into a circle first." Ty says.

"Ok kitty, I'm gonna put you down so we can get home." I say as I put Crystal down. We all gather in a circle and then we're all suddenly in the living room.

"Wow, this place is huge!" Night exclaims.

"Explore as much as you want, then we'll help you with ur room." Crystal explains.

"You guys are actually letting me stay here?" Night asks, surprised.

"Why wouldn't we? You're our friend." Husky says.

"Well, the people back in my neighborhood would call me a freak because I'm a sorceress." Night explains.

"I didn't know you were a sorceress." Adam says.

"You guys are going to kick me out because I said that, aren't you?" Night asks with tears in her eyes.

"No. Actually, you are surrounded by sorcerers." I point out.

"Really? Wait, then that'll explain how we teleported here then." Night says.

"Yeah." Jerome says.

"Well, we should get your room built." Crystal says and heads down to the basement.

"I'll help pick out the colors of my room!" Night says and follows Crystal down to the basement.

"Hey biggums, want to record some Hunger Games?" I ask Jerome.

"You bet!" He replies and runs upstairs into his room. I follow him upstairs and go into my room.

====== Authors Note ======
Hi!

Nofin to say, so hi!
Some legends are told, some turn to dust, turn to gold, but you will remember me! Remember me for centuries! And just one mist-oh sorry. 😸😹

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you warriors later!

BYE!!