Chapter 11

Crystal's P.O.V

"Berrypaw and Stormpaw, you two go on hunting patrol with Mallownose, Mosspelt, Perchpaw, and Havenpaw." Reedwhisker instructs.

"Come on, we'll teach you guys how to fish." Mosspelt purrs.

====== Time Skip ======

"Ok, so what you'll do is crouch down and wait for a fish, once you see one, quickly reach your paw out and swipe it up with your claws. Got it?" Mallownose meows. I crouch down on the stony shore and wait for a fish. I jumped when Rosalia slashed her paw out at a passing trout. She scoops it up with her claws and catches it with her mouth.

"Great catch Stormpaw!" I exclaim.

"Thanks!" Rosalia purrs. I concentrate on the lake and see a minnow. I slash at it and slip on the shore and fall into the water, with the fish attached to my claw. I scramble out of the water and have the fish in my mouth.

"That was an awesome save!" Havenpaw squeals.

"Yeah that was amazing!" Perchpaw agrees.

====== Time Skip ======

"You guys did amazing on your first hunting trip. Why don't you feed the elders then get some rest." Mosspelt praises.

"Let's give that trout I caught to the elders." Rosalia suggests.

"Ok." She picks up the trout from the fresh kill pile and we head over to the elders den.

"Ooh a trout! That thing is pretty big, Thank you!" Rushtail purrs.

"Your welcome!" I purr and dip my head. Rosalia and I head over to the apprentices den and find Lizardpaw asleep in one of the nests.

"He must be the sleepyhead of the clan." Rosalia whispers. I snort quietly.

"Yep."

====== Authors Note ======

Hi!

Ok, I realized-Oh nevermind he is.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you warriors later!

BYE!!