Chapter 21

Rosalia's P.O.V

"Are we still able to visit here after we leave?" I ask Crystal.

"Yep. Already talked to Bramblestar about it." She meows happily. Sweet! I jump up onto the fallen trunk and almost lose my balance.

"And I thought I was the clumsy one." Crystal purrs. I roll my eyes.

"You are." I reply. Crystal growls playfully.

"Hey, we don't need no fights, girls." Quentin teases.

"Don't worry. No fights are need-Crystal! You are so clumsy." I sigh as Crystal falls off the trunk, for the hundredth time, and plummets into the water.

"Good job Crystal." Jason sighs.

"It's so c-cold!" Crystal stutters.

"Well yeah, it's still Leafbare. Hey Mitch, your mates freezing, why don't you come warm her up." I say and smile. Crystal just glares at me and smiles.

====== Time Skip ======

"These cats will be leaving soon. But, they are aloud to visit the clans whenever they feel like it." Bramblestar announces.

"I like that idea." Mistystar purrs.

"Yes. Good idea!" Onestar agrees.

"What is so special about these cats! They're KITTYPETS!" Blackstar spits.

"They are actually pretty helpful to all the clans Blackstar. Yeah you might have ur own opinion, but there's no need to have them kicked out." Mistystar explains calmly.

"Your just lucky Starclan approves." Blackstar growls.

"Clans dismissed!" Onestar yowls.

"This was an intense gathering." Sabrina meows.

"I know. All that I know of, the last time that happened was moons ago when Sol told Blackstar about something, and Blackstar basically abandoned Starclan." Sparkpelt explains. Oh yeah, forgot about that. Crystal suddenly leaves the group and heads towards Windclans side of the shore.

"Where's she going now?" Seto asks.

"No clue." Crystal picks up something shiny off the shore and runs back towards us.

"I found a book!" Crystal muffles through the book in her mouth.

"Let's take it back to camp and read what it says." Ian meows.

====== Authors Note ======
Hi!

This chapter is probably, maybe a bit confusing. I don't really know.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you warriors later!

BYE!!