Chapter 2

Bramblestar's P.O.V

"What do you mean there are strange cats on our territory?" I ask Berrynose.

"There's literally 2 pink cats and a purple one. The rest look like normal cats." He explains. Hmmm.

"Squirrelflight, you come with me to check it out. Tell Thornclaw he's in charge for a bit." I meow. Berrynose nods and leaves the den. I walk out of the den and near the Shadowclan border, Squirrelflight following. As we get closer to the border, I can hear different meows. Berrynose was right! I also scent them around too.

"I know, just go with it. Anyway-" I interrupt the she-cat speaking. She says something to her friends then comes over to us.

"Greetings, Bramblestar and Squirrelflight." She meows and dips her head.

"How do you know who we are?" Squirrelflight hisses.

"Calm down Squirrelflight. Greetings newcomers. What brings you here?" I ask.

"Well, we kinda were teleported here for some reason but we were just about to go out and explore." The she-cat explains.

"Why don't you guys come back to camp and explain where your from." I invite. She looks back at her friends and they nod.

"Ok." She replies. I head back to camp with the others following.

"Are you stupid? We can't just have loners come into the camp!" Squirrelflight hisses into my ear.

"Yes I know, we don't know what they might do, but they could be a big help for the clan." I meow. Squirrelflight just rolls her eyes. Once we got back to the camp, I jumped onto the Highledge and called a clan meeting.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Highledge for a clan meeting!" I yowled. Every cat came out of their dens and hissed and growled when they seen the new cats.

"What are these cats doing here?" Cloudtail hisses.

"Yes, there are strangers in the camp, but the pink one wants to speak to the clan." I wave my tail, signaling for her to come up on Highledge. She jumps up the path and sits down next to me. I back up and let her speak.

====== Authors Note ======
Hi!
Yay! This chapter is up! I've noticed that these chapters are unusually long. Hmm. Oh well.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you warriors later!

BYE!!