Chapter 9

Crystal's P.O.V

"Riverclan prey is running well and we are recovering quickly from the battle. We also have one new apprentice, Leafpaw!" Mistystar announces. She sits down and Onestar stands up.

"Windclan prey is doing well and we are recovering well from the battle." He announces and sits back down. Blackstar gets up from his hiding spot.

"Shadowclan is recovering well from the battle and prey is running well." He says and goes back into his hiding spot. Bramblestar then stands up.

"Thunderclan is recovering and prey is running well. We've also got 8 new apprentices; Berrypaw, Stormpaw, Karmapaw, Foxpaw, Skypaw, Nightpaw, Bluepaw, and Lavapaw." Bramblestar announces.

"And in total, there are 16 newcomers that came to camp and are now our clanmates." Bramblestar adds.

"Wait a minute, my deputy reported that a white cat with a twoleg thing on their head, like the pink one, attacked him and tried to steal prey off our territory. Who's the leader of that group anyway?" Blackstar growls.

"Berrypaw, would you like to explain where your from?" Bramblestar asks. I nod.

====== Time Skip ======
"I think they should be allowed to visit my clan." Mistystar meows.

"Yeah I agree." Says Onestar.

"Well they're not allowed in our clan. Besides, you have to get Starclan's approval." Blackstar growls. Everyone looks up at the sky to see no clouds covering the moon.

"3 against one Blackstar." Mistystar purrs.

"Well, they step paw on our territory, they're killed instantly." Blackstar growls.

"Gathering dismissed" Bramblestar yowls.

"Hey, wanna go back with one of the other clans tonight?" Rosalia asks.

"Sure. Sabrina, tell Bramblestar that we are going back with one of the other clans tonight." Sabrina nods.

"Alright, which clan?"

"Riverclan!" Rosalia meows and runs after them.

"Hey! Wait up!" I yell and run after her. She stops beside Mistystar and I tag along on the side.

"Why hello Stormpaw and Berrypaw. You guys want to explore the territory?" Mistystar offers.

"Yas!"

====== Authors Note ======

Ello!

Sorry this chapter is late. I finally just got the motivation to write it.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you warriors later!

BYE!!