Chapter 6

Rosalia's P.O.V

"So what happened?" I ask Crystal.

"Ty decided to hunt on Shadowclan border by accident. I still have to report it to Bramblestar though." Crystal explains.

"Oh well. I think he learned his lesson to not stray on others territories."

"Yeah." She replies.

"Alright let's head back to camp." Spiderleg says and heads off to camp, us following.

====== Time Skip ======
Crystal jumped onto Highledge with Spiderleg.

"Where's she going?" Nightpaw asks.

"She has to report what happened with her brother." I explain.

"What'd he do?" Nighpaw asks.

"He hunted on Shadowclan territory and attacked the Deputy."

"Geez he might be in major trouble." Nightpaw says and looks over at the white cat, who is sitting alone in the corner of the camp with his head on his paws. Crystal exists the leaders den and goes over to Ty. She says something to him and they both head into the leaders den.

"I kinda feel bad for him." Nightpaw says.

"I do too. But no matter how new you are to clan life, you still have to be punished if you break the code." I explain. Adam comes over to us.

"Where's Ty, Seto, and Jason?" He asks.

"Seto is on hunting patrol and I have no clue where Jason is, but Ty is in the leaders den with Crystal." I explain. 

"What'd he do this time?" Adam asks.

"Attacked the Shadowclan deputy and hunted on their territory by accident." Nightpaw explains.

"He has to get punished for that?" I nod.

"Doesn't matter how new you are to the clans. Want to be a clan cat, have to follow the code. Break it by accident, punishment so you learn to not do it next time." Crystal and Ty walk out of the leaders den and jump down from Highledge.

"So is he punished?" I ask Crystal. She nods.

"Bramblestar told Ty that he has to stay in camp for half a moon for attacking the deputy and talked to him about the prey thing." She explains.

"Stormpaw! Time for battle training!" Bramblestar calls.

"Can Berrypaw train with us too?" I ask as I sit in front of him.

"Ask Lionblaze." He says. I nod and head over to the freshkill pile and see him with Cinderheart.

"Hey Stormpaw. I'm guessing you want Berrypaw to train with you." Lionblaze meows. I nod. He says something to Cinderheart and heads over towards Bramblestar.

"Go get her." He says as he passes me.

====== Authors Note ======
Hi!

Nofin to say so hi!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you warriors later!

BYE!!