Chapter 8

Crystal's P.O.V

"You excited for your first gathering?" Sparkpaw asks.

"Of course. But how will the other clans react when they see there's 16 more cats."

"Well, they got to find out sometime. But if they don't approve, you still have us." Poppyfrost meows.

"Who's all going?" Rosalia asks as she sits next to me.

"Just you girls. And besides, your brother can't go until next moon since he's being punished." Squirrelflight explains. Oh yeah.

"Everyone ready?" Bramblestar asks. We all nod.

"Well, let's get going then" he says and heads out of camp with everyone following. We head towards the Windclan border and see that they are just heading towards the island. Sabrina comes up next to me.

"What is a gathering?" She asks.

"It's where clans gather once a month to share news about their clan." I explain. Once we reached the island, I jumped on the tree and turn around to the girls.

"This tree is pretty slippery so be careFUL" I was interrupted by falling off the log and onto the ground.

"Ow." I mutter as I stand up.

"You ok?" Gabby asks.

"Yeah. Like I said. It's slippery." I say and this time putting my claws into the bark. Once I reached the island, I turned around and see the other girls doing the same thing. I walk through the bushes and enter the island. Wow this thing is huge! There's a little den where the elders are hanging out and there's this big tree where the leaders are sitting. Onestar is sitting on the lowest branch, Mistystar and Bramblestar are on the branch above Onestar, and Blackstar is hiding in the leaves on the same branch as Onestar.

"Who are those cats, and all the other cats here?" Karma asks.

"The other cats, I won't name off because there's atleast a hundred of them, but the ones in the tree are the other leaders, Mistystar, Blackstar, and Onestar." I explain. 

"Who is who?" Sabrina asks. 

"The Brown one is Onestar, the gray/blue one is Mistystar, and the black and white one is Blackstar." Rosalia explains. Mistystar yowls for the gathering to start.

====== Authors Note ======

Hi!

I split this chapter in two so it's not so long. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you warriors later!

BYE!!