Chapter 10

Ty's P.O.V

"Where's Crystal?" I ask.

"She and Rosalia went back with Riverclan." Sabrina explains. Ugh.

"So the two experts that know more about this place, are in a different clan, leaving us to figure it out for ourselves?" Jason asks.

"We have Lava." Gabby says.

"But I'm nowhere near where this is located. I'm still at the first book." Lava meows.

"Well, maybe we could just listen to the leader so we don't get into trouble." Adam suggests and glares at me.

"Want to explore the territory a little more?" Ian asks. Everyone agrees with him.

"You guys go ahead. I can't go since I have to be in camp for half a moon. However long that is." I explain.

"Jason, Adam and I will stay back with him." Seto meows.

"You guys don't have to do this you know. I'm the one being punished."

"But we're your family. We don't leave family behind." Jason explains.

"Come on, maybe Purdy or Graystripe have some stories to tell us to help pass time, unless you want to sleep." Seto suggests.

"Elders den. I'll race you!"

====== Authors Note ======

Hi!

Short chapter, I know. Couldn't think of anything to type really.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you warriors later!

BYE!!