Chapter 11

Dinner was very delicious but unfortunately for me Noah gave me the smallest dish ever. Every second he threw glares my way through out the whole thing. I am sure I did nothing wrong. I grew up hearing people say always speak the truth and now it has backfired on me. Oh Well! Anyways right now Billy is walking me to my room. He said that he wanted to do a kind deed for once whatever that means. While we were walking something popped in my head.

"Billy I was wondering if you could help me find my parents since your parents own the film company they work at-"

"They work there. You know they are a whole state over right?"

"I know but I was wondering if you could get information about them."

"Maybe I can get info from my parents. What are their names?"

"John and Katie Moore."

"Ok I will call my parents tomorrow."
My face instantly lit up and I jumped on to Billy giving him a hug.
"Thank you so much."

A deep chuckle came from Billy and he said, "Don't worry about it. Now you need to go to bed." 

That is when I realized we were in front of the room I was staying in. I bid him farewell and walked inside the room heading to bed without even changing. Today has been a long day.

Carter's POV

I have been searching for her for over three hours now. The only lead I can go by is that she was talking to those guys. When I get my hands on them I will surely kill them. They took my girl from me and now they will pay. I have been trying to track her phone number but it is no longer available. Those bastards taught of everything. The doorbell rang and honestly I was not intending on answering but whoever was out there would not give up. So I went and answered the door but the persons out there was not who I expected at all. Shit!