CHAPTER 16

Carter's POV

We arrived at their house. They were all being arrested while I went to search for Kaylia. I started opening doors upon doors until I finally found her. She was dressed in a sweatshirt and leggings.

"Hey Billy you know I don't-Carter" she said shocked.
My blood boiled when she didn't call my name but that Billy guy.

"That's me" I said smirking.
I took long strides towards her and shoved the pills in her mouth covering it after doing so giving her no choice but to swallow. Finally, I heard her swallow and I instantly removed my hand.
I knew the pills took effect when she started leaning on me.

"C-" she tried to say my name but I cut her off.

"Don't you worry about a thing" I said and lifted her up.
She couldn't take it anymore and finally she drifted off to sleep.
I carried her down the stairs in my arms and outside. The boys were in police cars.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER" Billy all but screamed.

"I found her on the bed like this. She woke up for awhile and told me they did this to her. We need to get her to a hospital" I said.

"Don't worry they are on the way" another officer said taking her from my arms. After awhile an ambulance came and loaded her on. I got on with them and they started driving away. The last thing I saw was the police cars driving away with the guys. I smirked because of the fact that I won. I grabbed unto her hand and whispered, "Don't you worry about a thing."

Billy's POV

The officers confined us to what they called an investigation room. I couldn't take it anymore. Knowing that he could be hurting her at this very moment sickened me. Their was this feeling in my chest I don't know what to think of it. I really need to talk to these officers. Finally after about fifteen minutes a man stepped into the room.

"You guys know why you are in here right" he said his face blank.
"No Why don't you tell us?" I hissed getting really impatient by the minute.

"Carter, Kaylia's boyfriend-" my heart broke at the mention of that.

"-said that when he picked her up on the first day of school he saw you harassing her and then you kidnapped her."

"He is telling lies" Spencer gritted out.

"Oh really and what is the truth "

" HE IS GONNA HURT HER. CAN'T YOU GET THAT? YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME RIGHT NOW SPEAKING TO US WHEN HE COULD BE BEATING THE HELL OUT OF HER" Simon screamed.

"What are you speaking about? He told us that you all planned this. Not to mention the fact that she was found unconscious in your house"

"Look we didn't do anything gruesome. All we did was save her-" I was interrupted by screaming from outside.

"Who the heck do you think you are talking to? I own Universal Studios and he is my son" a very familiar voice said.

Everything just got interesting.