Chapter 13

Billy placed me in one of the dining room chairs and he sat down next to me. Of course I am still angry with him but I am silently planning my revenge. He won't know what hit him. Anyways, he placed a plate with egg and bacon and glass of orange juice in front of me. In the corner of my eye I could see Noah smiling at me. I stuck my tongue out at him, slumped in the chair pouting at the food.

It felt like forever of that before I heard, "We are going out see you later" and then a door closed. I instantly smiled but it vanished when I realized Billy was still here.

"I am not eating it Billy" I said.

"Okay I know you won't eat it-"

"Thank you for respecting my-"

"But that doesn't mean that I won't force you."

"Wait wha-" I got up and started running realizing what he meant. I could hear him running after me and so I ran down a long hallway.

"Do you really think you can run faster than me" Billy boomed.

"As long as I don't get to eat that I can run as fast as lighting" I boomed back though I knew it wasn't true. I couldn't run to save my life. I pushed myself to the limit and started going on a  goose chase with Billy. I actually was enjoying it. I haven't had this much fun in years. I was literally giggling like a schoolgirl. I ran into a random room and shut the door. Seriously, I need to go to the gym and work out. The room was a burgundy red and lime green. A bed with a black duvet was in the middle and bedside tables on either side. There was a walking closet and bathroom similar to mine. In the closet there were men clothes. I'm guessing it's one of the guys' room or Noah. I let out a sigh of relief when I realized Billy couldn't find me. My heartbeat quickened when the door swung open revealing a evil smirking Billy.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find you? This is my room you know."

"If you will excuse me I need to charge my phone."

"You don't have one I threw it out the window remember" he said still smirking.

"You owe me a new phone."

"It is time for your demise" he said walking closer with each word.

"Say goodbye to the world."

Dammit.