Chapter 1

Heyy!! Before you start reading this terrible book, there's some things you should know...

Italics- Your thoughts
Bold- A/N (Me)
Y/N- Your name
(H/C)- Hair color
And some other ones I'll add in later so I hope you enjoy! ~A/N

*(Y/N) P.o.v*
Today is my first day of freshman year in high school and I already know I'm not gonna make any friends but I guess now's the time to try. I get up out of bed and drag myself to the bathroom and get ready for the day. All the normal things like brushing my teeth, my hair and getting dressed. I leave my hair down and pick out my outfit, I choose a black tank top, a blue and purple flannel, a pair of black skinny jeans and a snapback.
Just try to imagine it, I couldn't find a picture ~A/N
I throw on my socks and shoes and go down stairs with my bag in hand. I slap it down on a chair and see my mom had made me breakfast.
"Hey Mom." I have announced my presence. "Hey sweetie, I just got done making you some waffles, do you want any peanut butter on them?"
"Oh, thanks mom but can I have syrup instead?" I ask "Of course." She sets the waffles on a plate and gets the syrup for me. Mom's waffles are always the best. She hands me the syrup and I get to pouring and eating.
"What time do you need to be at school?" She asked while pouring syrup for herself "Ummm, I need to be there by 7:20 I think, but I wanna get there earlier than that to get my schedule." I say while trying not to talk with my mouth full of waffles. "Okay, it's about 6:30 right now so you should leave around 6:50, I know the school's not that far so it shouldn't take you that long to get there." I get up and take my empty plate to the sink "Alright mom, I'll let you know before I leave." I walk upstairs to my room and sit on my bed. I'm really curious of who I'll meet, I know I have some friends from middle school but I like meeting new people. I check the time and it looks like it's time to leave. Might as well just leave a bit early. I get up and go downstairs, I grab my bag and say goodbye to my mom. I walk out of the house and shut the door, and I make my way towards the school. As I'm looking around I notice some douchey girls outside of the courtyard. Ew, I hate people like that, it seems harsh but those girls are just big ol' bullies. I quickly walk past them and into the campus, I take a quick look around and find the office to get my schedule. As I'm in the office I notice a boy who's quite shy, it looks like he's having a hard time talking to the lady about his schedule.
"Umm..." He says quietly. "What do you need?" The lady asked nicely."I- umm..." He tried to say something. That's adorable, I guess I'll give him a hand."Hey, do you need any help?" I ask politely."Y-yeah actually, I need my schedule b-but I'm scared to talk to her." He says shyly."Welp, I'll talk to her for you, what's your full name?" He takes a minute to process that I agreed to help him. "E-Ethan N-Nestor." He stutters. "Okay, excuse me miss, we'd like to get our schedules please?" I wonder what his classes are? Hmm... "Oh yes of course, names please." She asks while looking at her computer. "Y/f/N and Ethan Nestor."
Y/f/N -your full name ~A/N
"Alright, here you go." She hands us our schedules and we take a look at them. "Hey umm, thanks for g-getting my schedule for me." He said while checking his classes."It's no problem, we should be friends, I'd like to get to know you." I say happily. "Oh yeah, for sure, can I get your number?" He asked very quiet-like."Huh? OH yeah, give me your phone." We exchange phones and type in our numbers.
In his phone you put your contact name as (Soon to be bestie 😊) in your phone he put his contact name as (The shy guy✨) ~A/N
We hand each other our phones back and head to our first period.

Alright, that's it for this chapter I hope you liked it all this writing is really cringey but that's okay, I'll see you guys in the next chapter byeeeee!! ~A/N