Chapter 4

Alright my lovelies, it is time for another chapter and if you know my Instagram it is shared with my friend Makayla, I told her about this wattpad account and she got so excited dude I'm happy now! ~A/N

We've been making waffles and we were making these last four. Ethan pours the rest of the batter in the waffle maker and shuts it but as soon as he shuts it, it starts to leak out of the thing."AHHH, NO NO, Y/N HELPPPP!!" He shouts for me to help him as he starts to try and clean it, I come over and bring a roll of paper towels."HERE!!" I hand him the roll and he cleans it up fast."Phew, thanks." He throws the used paper towels away and checks the waffles."They're almost done, I'll get the syrup!" He goes over to the cabinet and gets the syrup and I search for the plates and set them out with some forks."This is gonna be soo yummy, I can't wait!" I jump up and down a bit in excitement and he laughs at me while pulling out the waffles."Look, they're done!" He puts them on our plates and we sit down to eat."This was actually really fun, and these waffles are delicious." I say to him with a mouth full of waffles. He laughs a bit."Well I'm glad you like them, I had fun too!" He shoves some waffles into his mouth and starts eating. We eat all our waffles then we put our empty dishes in the sink and head into the living room. I check the time on my phone it reads 6:30. Damn, this was so great, I love spending time with him, maybe we will be besties."So what do you wanna do now?" He asks as he sits next to me on the couch."I don't know, it's almost 7, your dad's gonna be home soon." I say in a sad tone."D-Do you wanna hangout again sometime after this?" He asks me nervously while looking away."Yeah! That would be awesome!" I say excitedly."Okay, how about tomo- I quickly cut him off."HOW ABOUT EVERY DAY??" He giggles a bit at me then thinks."HELL YEAH, THAT WOULD BE FUCKING AWESOME!!" He jumps on the couch and falls on me."OWWW, NOW WE'RE BESTIES FOR LIFEEEEEE!!!" I push him off of me and stand up."Sorry for pushing you off." I laugh a bit and extend my hand out to him. He quickly grabs my hand and pulls me down with him so he could tackle me."HA! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!" He starts to tickle me then realized I'm not ticklish."Wow, nice try." I say in a monotone voice while getting on the couch again."Worth a shot." He flops on the couch next to me and turns on the tv. We watch tv until we hear a car door shut, he quickly let's go of me because he had put his arm around me. He seriously did one of those cheesy yawn moves and he knew it was lame too, I HEARD HIM LAUGH AT HIMSELF! I sit up and wait for the door to open. Ethan and I look at each other for a second."It's my Dad." He gets up and opens the door."Well obviously." I say to him in a sarcastic tone. He gives me a glare and starts to introduce me."Hey Dad, this is Y/N, my best friend!" He gestures for me to come over. I quickly get up and go over to them."Hello sir." I say extending my hand out. He gives me a smile and shakes my hand."Nice to meet you, I hope you two are getting along well." "We are! We just had some waffles and I saved you some!" Ethan told his dad all about our little waffle spillage and his dad had the best laugh I've ever heard. His dad said he'd be upstairs working a bit then he's going to bed, he said goodnight to us and left."Your dad's awesome!" I start sliding around in my socks."Yeah, he's great!" He starts sliding around with me, we eventually start competing of who could slide the farthest down the hallway. I started winning then on Ethan's last slide he fell."Owwww, oh nooo." He tried getting up and he slid a bit almost doing the splits."Hah, here let me help you." I grab onto his waist and pull him up to where he got his balance. Our faces are inches apart, he starts to lean in and so do I. Then we suddenly hear the door unlock and we both flip and scatter apart."Oh hey mom!" He goes to the living room and I follow shortly after."Hey honey, oh who's this?" She gestures noticing I'm there."Mom, this is Y/N, my best friend, even tho I just met her today; we've been hanging out all day." I go over to his mom and extend my hand."It's nice to meet you!" She shakes my hand."It's very nice to meet you, sweetheart." She goes to the kitchen. I walk over to the couch and sit down."When do you have to go home?" Ethan asked me while he changes the channel on the tv."9 I think." I check the time on my phone."It's 8:30 right now." I tell him in a sad tone."Okay, ill take you home soon." He scoots closer to me and wraps his arm around me."Today was fun." He looks at me with sadness and joy in his eyes but he's still smiling his adorable smile."It was, we're definitely hanging out again." I snuggle a bit next to him and we just chill and watch tv. Some time passes and I have to leave. We get in his car and he takes me to my house. I look at the houses passing by. I can't possibly like Ethan, can I? I look over at him and he's tapping his fingers to the beat of the quiet song that's playing. We get to my house and I get out and he walks me to my porch."Thanks for today." He says looking down at his feet."What do you mean?" Why did he thank me? "If it weren't for you I probably wouldn't have made a friend today." He looks me in the eyes and hugs me, I instantly hug back. It's a long hug but his hugs are fucking amazing. We part and I put my key in the door."Goodnight Y/N, see you tomorrow." He starts walking to his car."Goodnight Ethan, see ya." I turn the key and open the door, I walk inside and into my room. I put my pajamas on and put my phone on the charger, I slip into bed and fall into a dreamy sleep. Ethan...

That's it for dis chapter I shall see you all in the next one byee! ~A/N