Chapter 11

Sorry that I didn't update earlier I didn't feel like it but here it is!~A/N

He quickly answers my question."Yes! For now you can use mine, follow me." I follow him as he shows me to the recording studio, he showed me how to use his camera and computer."Alright, thanks Mark!" He gives me a smile and walks out of the room, closing the door behind him. I turn on the camera and the mic, I start recording my videos for the day and tomorrow.
*Time skip*
I walk out of the room and stretch a bit, I was recording all day. It was time for some social stuff. I walk into the living room and I see Ethan watching some tv, he's just skipping through the channels."Hey Ethan." I sit next to him."Hey Y/N, what's up?" He turns his head to look at me."Nothing, I just got done recoding videos." He turns the tv off."Wanna go out to get something to eat?" I feel my tummy grumble and he giggles cause he can hear it."Yeah, where are we gonna go?" We get up and he gets his car keys."Taco bell." We go out to the car and get in. He starts driving and we talk about random shit. We get to Taco bell and we go inside. We order our food and sit down to wait."I have something to talk to you about." He scratches the back of his neck nervously."What is it?" We suddenly hear that our order is ready, he gets up and brings it over. We eat in a comfortable silence. Once we're done we leave and go home."What did you wanna talk to me about?" He glances over to me then back at the road."Oh um..." I chuckle a bit."Go ahead." I wait patiently."We're home." We get out and walk inside to find Mark and Amy sucking face on the couch."HEY LOVE BIRDS!" Ethan shouts at them while I burst out laughing."IF YOU GUYS SHARE A ROOM, WHY DON'T YOU DO THAT IN THERE!?" I calm him down and we go into our room. I grab my pajamas and I got to the bathroom to change. I come back out to place my clothes in the hamper. I walk downstairs and sit on the couch. I see Ethan sit down next to me."So, what did you want to talk to me about?" He turns to me."I wante- Mark storms into the living room cutting Ethan off."GUYS! WE GOTTA RECORD A VIDEO TONIGHT!" I give him a confused look."I thought we already did?" He laughs a bit."Yeah but I have the BEST idea for this one." Oh now, Mark's ideads are usually always dumb. We agree and we start recording the video.
*Time skip cuz I cannnn*
We finish recording and I yawn."That was fun, but I'm really tired, goodnight guys." I get a hug from Amy and Mark. Me and Ethan head upstairs. I climb into bed, and go on my phone. Ethan comes back from the bathroom without a shirt on and climbed on the bed in front of me."So, what did you want to talk to me about? I think you can finally tell me without getting interrupted." He fidgets a little and looks me deep in my eyes."Okay, so it's important to me that I tell you this because I wanna know how if this is true or not so I can set things right." I nod in response as he continues."Do you like me?" I literally stopped breathing, do I like him? I like the way he talks to people and his laugh and smile is everything to me, he's cute and hot and just a nice person and he's weird but he's my kind of weird...you kno what I do like him. I clear my throat a bit."Yeah, I do." I look down into my lap and I stare at my hands, I feel my face start to heat up."I knew it! I'm glad you do." I look up at him and I stare into his beautiful crystal green-blue eyes."I like you a lot." Now he's blushing too. I giggle."So what does this mean?" He thinks for a moment."It means that I want you to be my girlfriend, will you?" I smile widely."Fuck yes." I simply place my hand on his. He lets out a breathe of relief."Holy shit..."

Yay you guys are together, finally it's about time I did this I hope you enjoyed reading bye!~A/N