Chapter 6

Okay so this chapter is where you are 18 and you are gonna meet Mark soon ~A/N

I wake up to my alarm going off, I turn it off and sit up. I always hate waking up early but my flight is soon, PAX here I come!! I get up and throw some clothes on and I put my now dyed purple hair into a messy bun and I grab my suitcase. Ethan and I are going to PAX together. I go downstairs and I flop on the couch to text Ethan.

Me: Hey Ethan, you ready yet?
Bby Etan: Yeah I'm on my way right now
Me: Okayy

I go to my mom's room and wake her."Mom, Ethan's on his way to pick me up." She opens her eyes and stretches."Okay honey, don't forget to text me when you land." She gives me a kiss on the cheek and lets me go."Alright mom, love you!" I shouted as I run down the stairs. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Bby Etan: I'm hereeee, hurry uppp
Me: Okay okay

I run out the door with my stuff and I get into his car."Hello there." He begins to drive us to the airport. I turn on the radio and stare out the window."So, are you excited for PAX?" I look over to him."Yeah! I'm actually pretty nervous." I stare back out of the window."Me too, I mean I know we're youtubers and all but it's cool to be able to me other big youtubers!" He takes a turn."True, are we almost there?" He glances at me."Yeah, we're close." He parks the car and we get out and take our stuff, we go into the airport and through security. We wait for our flight to board. I never thought I would be friends with someone for so long, Ethan has truly helped me with everything.
FLIGHT 408 NOW BOARDING!
We look at each other for a second then we go to our gate and get on the plane.
*Time skip cuz I'm lazy af*
We land and I text my mom that I made it safely. Ethan and I get off the plane and into the airport, we go to baggage claim and once we have our stuff we go outside."I'll get an uber." He types on his phone and the uber shows up. We get in and he takes us to the closest hotel that's by the convention center. We go to the front desk and get our room keys."Names please." She looks at her computer."Y/f/N and Ethan Nestor." She searches us up and hands us the keys. We go to our room and I flop on the bed I picked."So PAX starts tomorrow so we have the rest of today to do whatever." He goes into the bathroom."We should take a nap cause I didn't sleep on the plane!" I yelled to him. He comes back out of the bathroom."Yeah sounds good, I'm tired." He goes to his bed and i get comfy in mine. Is it bad I kinda wanna cuddle with him? What way am I feeling? I think about these thoughts for a while and I soon fall asleep.
*BEEP BEEP*
Since when did I set an alarm. I turn over and see Ethan tapping his phone aggressively. Oh hah I guess he did. I watch Ethan for a second. I sit up and rub my eyes. I check my phone and it looks like we slept for a couple hours."Um Y/N?" He comes over and sits on my bed."Yeah?" I put my phone down to look at him."Brian and G are coming soon." He looks away a bit."Okay....so?" I think for a second. Holy shit, we have to share a bed for three days! I don't know if I should be happy or nervous."We have to share a bed and so do they." He gets up and slides on his shoes."T-That's fine, are we picking them up?" He gets the rental car keys and sits down again."Yeah, wanna go?" I get up and fix my hair and put my shoes on."Yup, lets go!"
*Another time skip brought to you by OGChan*
We get back to the hotel and I go sit on our bed. G comes over and sits next to me."So, how's Ethan been?" He gives me a look that's hard to interpret."Why don't you just ask him? He's literally right over there." I give him a confused look."Oh never mind." He gets up to go talk to the other two. A bit later everyone gets ready for bed. I go into the bathroom last and I change into my pajamas. I come back out in a tank top and plaid pajama pants. I look around because the room got silent right as I came out. They all stopped talking and looked at me. I see Ethan look me up and down and he bites his lip a bit. I go over and sit on the bed next to him."What?" Brian and G shake their heads and get comfy in their bed. I watch Ethan walk over to the bathroom. I get comfy in the blankets and I put my phone on the charger. Ethan comes out of the bathroom in basketball shorts and no shirt. Jesus Christ he's so fine, he definitely works out. After I obviously check him out without him noticing. I get comfy again and soon I feel my eyes close, I feel Ethan's arms slowly wrap around me. He pulls me close."Goodnight Y/N." I snuggle into his chest."Goodnight Ethan."

That is all for this chapter, do you guys like how slow I'm moving their relationship?  ~A/N