Chapter 27 *END*

I had to republish a chapter cuz it wouldn't work for some reason but anyway, heres the ending everyone ~A/N

Shit, not again. Sarah will not stop texting me, she's constantly stalking me. I think she might actually be after me instead of Ethan which is a good thing believe it or not, I went to the store to pick up a bone for Chica because I wanted to and Sarah was following me the whole damn time. She's been accusing me of cheating on Ethan, she's been trying to get close to him and she won't leave me alone. Her texts consist of "I know he doesn't love you" or things like "just die already." I would gladly die if it meant for her to stop harassing me, but I won't because of him. He's my everything, he always shows me so much love out of one little kiss, it's amazing. I walk over to him in the kitchen."Hey babe, it's Sarah again." He groans as he reads more texts."Why does she have to be like this? I don't get why she can't understand that I'm not interested." I wrap my arms around him and place my head on his chest, he wraps his arms around me and rests his head on mine."Maybe you need to be super straight forward with her, just go up to her and tell her off." He thinks as I sigh and snuggle my face into his chest."Maybe I should, okay let's go out so she'll follow." I nod and we head out the door and onto the sidewalk."Where are we going?" We intertwine our hands."You'll see."
*Time skip past couple cuteness*
*Sarah's P.O.V.*
I hate her, she keeps touching him, laughing, kissing, makes me sick. I walk at a good distance away from them, I'm not sure if they notice me but I'm curious about where they're headed. They keep walking until they reach some sort of forest.
*(Y/N) P.O.V.*
We reached our destination, wow I sound like Google maps oops. Why is he dragging me here?"Hey um, you're not gonna murder me out here are you?" He chuckles and kisses my hand."Only if you run." I slap his arm playfully."Hey! That hurt." I hug him."I'm not sorry about it, but I looovvee you." He hugs me back."I love you too, now let's go. I know the perfect spot." He takes my hand and pulls me through the trees. I sneak a glance at Sarah crouching behind us. She doesn't know that we see her, how stupid can she be? We continue walking until he stops right in front of me, I bump into him a little."Okay we're here." I let go of his hand and look at the seenary before me."This place is awesome!" He giggles at my excitement."She's over there." He whispered. I glance over at her and she's hiding behind a bush. I come up with a plan."Hey babe, can you hold me?" He gives me a confused but loving look."Of course." He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me as I do the same. I whisper to him."Okay I've come up with a plan." He lightly nods enough for her not to notice. This plan should work, I'm gonna go "look around" while he stays here but ill actually be behind a tree. I told Ethan all of this if she tries anything, he knows I'll be there to help but he has to do this alone. I kiss him passionately, he kisses back as he holds my face."I'm gonna look around, is that okay? I'll be back in like five minutes." He hugs me."Yeah that's okay, just be careful." I nod as I pull away from the hug and I run in the opposite direction from Sarah. I hide myself behind a tree and peek over. I see Ethan looking around while humming a song, I soon see Sarah walk over to him."Hey Ethan..." He looks at her with a surprised look."Oh uh- Sarah, hey." He gives a small wave before she continues."So, where's your girlfriend?" She puts emphasis on where's."Looking around, but why are you here?" She looks at her feet."I followed you guys." He's shocked I can tell, she actually admitted it."Why?" She looks back up at him."Because seeing her with you, it hurts and I know how much you love her but I just despise her, I love you Ethan." He rubs the back of his neck nervously."Look Sarah, I know we had something in the past but I don't think I can ever have feelings for you again, I don't mean to be rude at all when I say all of this but I love Y/N. I truly do, she's everything to me and without her, I have no idea where I would be in my life. You're a good friend but you're very possessive and I'd like to stay friends, I'm sure if you and Y/N talk it out then maybe you guys could too. I don't want to hurt your feelings, I mean the best." She looks at the ground and sighs."I guess I have been pretty mean to her, it's only fair that she fought back but- She gets cut off by Ethan."You need to move on from me, find someone better, I know you can." He smiles at her, she looks up at him."I'll think about it but for now, tell her to take care of you." He nods as she walks away. I run and tackle him to the ground."Babe! You did it!" I'm straddling him, and he kisses me."I did, didn't I?" I nod and kiss him. We stand and hug."I love you Y/N." I rest my head on his chest."I love you too Ethan."

Boom! There is the last chapter I hope y'all liked it, I thought someone dying would be cliche so I just put a happy ending, if you would, please comment another (x Reader) I could do that would be amazing, love you guys thank you so much for reading my book! Edit: WE'RE AT OVER 15K VIEWS OMFG YOU GUYS AH!!! Anyway thanks again byeeee~A/N