Chapter 18

You and Amy get closer in this chapter, y'all talk about stuff and things~A/N

I walk into the kitchen and see Amy."Hey Amy!" She turns to look at me."Hi Y/N." She giggles at me."I was wondering if you wanted to go out and talk, like boy stuff, girl stuff and just life in general." She nods her head with excitement."Yeah! Totally, let me go tell Mark and you should tell Ethan." I nod and we go to our boyfriends."Hey babe." He hugs me and I kiss him, once I pull I way I look him straight in the eyes."Amy and I are gonna go out to get to know each other, we'll be back later." He gives me a sad look."B-Buttt Y/NNN, I mean it's fine but I'll miss you." I giggle at him."*cough* clingy *cough*" He pushes me a little."Am not! Just go have fun and be careful, I love you." I hug and kiss him again."We shall and I love you too." He kisses me again before letting go, I walk over to Amy and we go for a walk."So how's Ethan?" She seems content."Great but I've gotta tell you something, Mark already knows but that wasn't my choice ha..." She seems concerned now."What is it? Did you guys break up!?" I give her a reassuring look."No, but I have a question first." She continues walking but still listening."Have you and Mark-um- had sex yet?" She giggles nervously."Not really, I-I mean I want to but it's not my priority right now. We've done some things but it hasn't led to sex." I look down at my feet as we walk."What did you want to tell me?" I scratch the back of my neck as we enter the park."E-Ethan and I um we um had sex..." She stops for a second and I stand with her."Aren't you two virgins?" I nod my head."W-Well not anymore obviously." I laugh nervously."You two are in love with each other, I'm just happy you made the decision and he didn't pressure you." We continue to walk through the park and I admire the seenary."He's my first boyfriend, and this is the first time I've ever loved someone like this." We sit down at a park bench."That's really cute." I nod."Yeah but I'm not his first girlfriend so I'm probably not his first love either, that just makes me more pathetic." She places a hand on my shoulder."You don't know that, he might not have loved that other girl as much as he loves you." I stare at the pond in front of us."It just doesn't seem that way to me." She stares at the pond too."I know he loves you, whenever you go somewhere without us he NEVER stops talking about you." I blush a little."I'm happy about that at least." She giggles."I'm sure Mark does the same too." She blushes slightly too."That's what Kathryn tells me." We decide to start walking back before it gets too dark. We get to the house to find Ethan on Mark's back and Mark running around like a maniac laughing."What the fuck is happening!?" They stop and stare at us."Oh hey baby! I'm just taking a ride from markimoo here!" Amy and I look at each other then to them and we bust out laughing."This is why I love you guys!" Amy says as she walks over to Mark. Mark pushes Ethan off and I hear an "oof" and some laughing. I walk over to Ethan and we decided to go to bed."Goodnight guys." We head upstairs and we change and I plug my phone in and crawl into bed. Ethan comes into bed and whispers in my ear."You're so beautiful, what did I do to deserve you?" I blush slightly and we cuddle."Goodnight Y/N, I love you." He kisses me softly."Goodnight Ethan, I love you too." I bury my face into the crook of his neck and we both fall into a deep sleep.

I hope you enjoyed I'm so freaking tired tho, tomorrow's gonna be a sad chapter so get prepared for that.~A/N