Chapter 10

I'm back with another chapter, lets see what my little brain comes up with...~A/N

Ethan makes the first grilled cheese which is Mark's. He's doing good so far, I turn around to get something to drink and when I turn back around I see that Ethan burned the grilled cheese."Ummm, Y/N? We got a problem." I walk over to him."Looks like we gotta make a new one but I'LL do it." He throws the grilled cheese away and hands me the spatula. I start making it and Ethan's watching me the whole time. I finish making them and we all sit down to eat."Damn, this is sooo good!" Mark gives me a smile as he eats more."I didn't know you could cook!" Ethan gives me a shocked look after taking a bite."Thanks but I'm not a professional but I know my way around the kitchen." we finish eating and its getting late. We've just been making jokes and laughing at each other all day."HEY MARK IM HOME!" A girl with blonde hair with yellow on the ends walks through the front door."Hey!" He walks over and kisses her."Oooohhh!" I wiggle my eyebrows at them."Shut up! Oh Amy I have someone you should meet!" He brings her in the living room."Amy this is Y/N, Y/N this is Amy." We smile at each other."It's nice to meet you!" She giggles."It's nice to meet you too!" We start talking about small things like our interests and memes of course."Sooo, you're Mark's girly-friend." I nudge her a bit. She hits my arm softly."Yeah, he's great yanno, I like him a lot." I check the time and its almost midnight. I give Amy a hug and Ethan and I turn in for the night. I walk upstairs and he soon follows. I go into the bathroom to change. I come back out in a tank top and pajama pants. I go up to our room and knock."It's good!" I walk in and I put my clothes in the hamper. I walk over to the bed and sit down. I plug my phone in and text some of my friends to tell them how I'm doing. I hear Ethan rustle about behind me. I soon feel a head on my shoulder and him looking down at my phone."Whatcha dooooing?" I set my phone down."Getting your nosey ass off of me." I push him and he flops on the bed."Welp, I guess I'll sleep here." I roll him over to his side and I get in the blanket. I giggle at him while looking at the position he's in. He fixes himself and lays next to me. He suddenly asks me a question. "I-Is it okay if we cuddle?" I haven't heard him stutter in years."Yeah, it's fine." I roll over to him and I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me. He's shirtless, I feel the abs holy fuckkk. I place my hand on his chest."Goodnight Y/N." I snuggle into him."Goodnight Ethan."
*Time skip to morning*
I flutter my eyes open and I see the harsh sunlight come in through the blinds. I lift my head up a bit and realize that I was sleeping on Ethan. I look at him. He's so cute, with his messy hair and slight snore. He cares and he's nice and hot that's a bonus. I check the time and its still pretty early, so I lay back down and I fall asleep.
*An hour passes*
I wake up again with no one next to me but a pillow holding me up. I soon hear a toilet flush and I sit up to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I see Ethan walk into the room with a toothbrush in his mouth and no shirt still. I get up and quickly run to the bathroom so I can pee before he comes back. I finish and walk out, I see him walk past me and I hear a slight "Morning" come from him but it was muffled by the toothbrush. I go into the room to get dressed I throw on a white tank top, a black flannel white skinny jeans and a black snapback. I do my normal morning routine. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I see Mark."Morning Mark, I have a question." He turns to look at me."What is it?" I put the Orange juice down. "Is there anywhere I can record for my channel?"

And that is all for this chapter, can u spot any past things I've said?~A/N