Chapter 19

I apologize for the sadness that is about to come, warning: if you are sensitive to death, and crying. Please TRY to read this you don't have to but I'm telling you now so that way you're not unpleasantly surprised.~A/N

I walk downstairs and sit on the couch next to Ethan, he wraps his arm around me and kisses my forehead."Hey babe, what's up?" I lay on him."Nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to go back to maine to see my mom!?" He jumps up in excitement."OF COURSE BUT WHEN!?" I giggle."I already bought the tickets and our flight is tonight, I knew you would say yes." He hugs me and we go upstairs to pack. We have everything ready and we have about an hour until our flight, I'm in the kitchen watching Amy do dishes and talking to her."I can't wait to see my mom! I'm surprising her for her birthday, she has no idea but my brother does!" She giggles and wipes her hands off as she finishes putting the dishes away."That's so awesome! She'll love her birthday present." I nod and I check the time."We gotta go to the airport now, I'll miss you." She hugs me tightly."I'll miss you too, be safe!" I nod and walk into the living room to find Ethan talking to Mark, I watch them hug and I say goodbye to Mark and hug him. I walk over to Kathryn and Tyler and say goodbye to them. Amy offers to drive us and we agree. We get to the airport and we all group hug."Have a good flight guys!" We wave goodbye and we go through security and we wait for our flight to board. I can't wait to see mom, everything is in place and she's busy right now.
*FLIGHT 408 NOW BOARDING*
We get up and give the lady our tick and we get on the plane."I'm so excited to see her, it's been forever!" I agree with him and we get to our seats, he grabs my hand and intertwine our fingers."Mom, is the best." I fall asleep while laying on Ethan.
*Time skip boiii*
We land and I text my brother to tell him we're here and to pick us up. We get our bags and go outside, I see a familiar car pull up in front of us."Y/N!" I run up to him and hug him."Thanks for picking us up." We get in the car and he drives us to my old house. Ethan screams loudly to songs and we laugh. We get to the house and my other brother sits there worried."Hey what's wrong, is mom here yet?" He looks at me with tears in his eyes."N-No she just got in an ambulance..." I give him a shocked look."What happened!?" He gets up and places a hand on my shoulder."She went into cardiac arrest." I start tearing up."Can we go see her!?" He nods and we all go to the hospital. I run up to the lady and ask for my mom, she takes us to the room and I enter."M-Mom?" She looks at me with surprise and tiredness in her eyes."Y/N? Sweetie you're here!" I give her a gentle hug."Are you feeling okay?" She shakes her head."I'm not feeling too well honey." She takes my hand and rubs her thumb across the back of my hand."P-Please, you have to be okay." She looks at me tired and sadness in her eyes. The heart monitor starts beeping slower."Y/N?" I come closer to her."Y-Yes?" She blinks slower and her breathing gets lower."I...love...you, E-Ethan better take care of my baby." She glances at Ethan and smiles, I smile at her."I will." I hear Ethan say behind me. I watch her eyes slowly close and her grip on my hand loosens, I don't realize the tears that are streaming down my face. I let go of her hand and Ethan walks over to me and hugs me, he kisses my forehead and rubs my back and whispers."It'll be okay, I'm here." I nod and cry into his chest. After a minute or two we exit the room and we see doctors pass by and into the room we were just in. We get in the car and go home. Once we get home Ethan takes me to my old room and we cuddle as I'm still crying, he comforts me until I stop."Thank you for being here Ethan." I kiss him passionately and he wraps his arms around me and I fall asleep, dreaming about my mom...

Sorry for such a sad chapter but tomorrow will be better I promise, I hope you enjoyed!~A/N