Chapter 13

IM SO PROUD OF TYLER AND JOSH THWY DESERVE A GRAMMY, I'm happy that they won at least one for all that they've dun HAH~A/N

We hear the front door open and close. Mark's home, he went out to get groceries. I look at Ethan then I get up and go downstairs and he follows close behind. I spot Amy by the couch."Hey Amy, hey Mark." I grab some bags from Amy to help."Hey Y/N." I watch Mark go outside to grab more bags."What have you two been up to." Amy smirks, I notice myself blushing. I quickly cover my face and Ethan speaks for me."We were just playing a game upstairs." Amy chuckles a bit."What game?" Ethan thinks for a moment."G-mod." I sit down on the couch and Ethan sits next to me. Amy goes into the kitchen with Mark. I whisper to Ethan."When are we gonna tell them?" He thinks for a moment."Tomorrow? Let's see how long we can last until they notice." He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers."Okay." I lay my head on his shoulder. I hear Amy laughing. I get up and go into the kitchen. I see Mark twerking with a grocery bag over his butt."EAT DA BOOTY LIKE GROCERIES!" I start laughing my ass off."ETHAN COME HERE QUICK!" He runs in and instantly falls on the floor laughing. Mark stops and we collect ourselves."You guys want some lunch I bought stuffs for chicken and dumplings."Omg yessss!!!" He starts making the food while we go sit on the couch."Hey Amy, when's Tyler and Katherine supposed to get back?" She thinks for a minute."They're supposed to get back tonight I think?" We all watch a movie. Ethan puts his arm around me but Amy doesn't notice. About halfway into the movie Mark announces that lunch is ready and we go to the table and I sit next to Ethan."You two have been very close to each other today." She squints her eyes for dramatic effect."What do you mean, we've been fine." I flail my hand up and down. She nods and Mark puts the food on the table and we serve ourselves. We begin eating and the first bite I took my mouth had an orgasm."Oh my fucking god Mark, this is so fucking delicious!" He laughs while I shove more food in my mouth."Thanks, I'm glad you like it!" He continues eating. Once we finish me and Ethan go back up to our room and actually play g-mod this time. A bit of time passes and we hear Amy yell from downstairs."GUYS COME DOWN HERE!" We go downstairs."Tyler and Katherine ate on they're way!" Ethan jumps up and down in excitement."Yayayayay!" I giggle at him and he blushes."I can't wait to meet them!" Amy nods in agreement. Mark comes into the living room."TYLER'S COMING HOME YAY!!!" He runs around the three of us in a circle for a good minute."JESUS!" He almost falls over, we laugh at him."Mark you made me dizzy!" Ethan almost falls too."Shut up, drama queen!" I yelled at Ethan and he gives me a glare, Amy laughs at us children. Her phone goes off."THEY'RE HERE!!" She swings the door open and they walk inside."HEY GUYS!!" Tyler runs in and hugs Mark and Ethan and I look over to see Amy hugging Katherine. I stand there awkwardly. Amy looks over to me."Katherine, Tyler, this is Y/N, she's gonna be staying with us from now on!" We shake each other's hands."It's nice to meet you guys!" They give me warm smiles."It's nice to meet you too! We finally have another girl, now it egual in here." I laugh."I thought there were three girls already." I point to Ethan, he gives me the death glare of Satan."SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!" I laugh at him."Yeah I am, CAUSE IM A GIRL!" He thinks for a moment."Shut up!" He pouts as I pat his head."Its getting pretty late and I'm jet lagged so goodnight guys!" They all give each other a hug and I stand there awkwardly once again. They all look at me then at each other, they gather aro me and a group hug forms. This is awesome, it's so warm! We all part and me and Ethan go to our room, I change into my pajamas while he's on his phone. He takes off his shirt and pants and I crawl into bed and we cuddle up to each other in our favorite cuddling position."Today was great." He wraps his arms around me."Tomorrow will be better, that's when we're gonna tell them and we should tell our viewers too." He nods in agreement and I place my head on his chest."Goodnight Y/N." He pulls the covers more on us."Goodnight Ethan." I fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

That is all for this chapter, lets see what happens when they tell everyone...~A/N