Chapter 20

You guys are back home after your mom's death and her funeral is soon.~A/N

I sit next to Ethan on the couch, we just sit there in silence thinking about yesterday. I look at the piece of paper in my hand, it's my mom's will."Babe, I have a question." I turn my attention towards Ethan."What is it." He thinks for a second."What happened to your Dad? Did he die?" I shake my head."I don't even know, I never met him before. But Mom told me he was still alive." He gets an idea."Would you ever want to know him?" I shake my head again."Not really, he didn't even want to stick around to raise me." He gives me those cute puppy eyes."Come on, let's do some research to find him." I sigh and agree, we go upstairs and he starts searching."Do you know his name?" I hand him the piece of paper."It's right there." He looks at it while he types. He looks at some pictures and even searches him on Facebook."Ethan, I don't want to do this." He gives up and closes his laptop, he sighs as he gets up."Alright, wanna go get some lunch?" I nod and we walk to taco bell since it was close and we didn't feel like being cooped up in a car. We order our food and we sit down while we wait."I'm not an orphan so that's good." He chuckles a bit."Yeah but at least Mark is like a father figure to you." I laugh as we get our food and eat. Once we finish we go back to the house and record some videos with Mark."You guys are cute together~" Mark giggles and runs around the living room like a weirdo. We laugh and talk and eat dinner. Ethan and I decide to go to bed a bit early, I change and I feel Ethan's eyes on me the whole time. Little perv... I slowly pull my shorts up and I hear him clear his throat, trying to be quiet. I smirk and slowly take off my shirt revealing my bra covered boobs (heh) I put my tank top on and I feel his arms wrap around my waist."Sleepy time?" He nods and we get into bed and we just lay there talking."I love you Y/N." I smile and snuggle into him."I love you too Ethan." He wraps his arms around me and we talk a bit more before I fall asleep listening to the sound of his voice.

Sorry for such a short chapter I'm trying to think of thongs to writeee~A/N