Chapter 14

Valentine's day can suck my ass but here's another chapter!~A/N

I eat the breakfast that Ethan made for me, it was a delicious plate of waffles and bacon. I finish my food while Ethan was still eating. I ate that unusually fast, I guess I'm just nervous to tell everyone. He gets done eating and walks into the kitchen."I can't wait to tell them, I think they'll be happy, don't you think?" I put my plate in the dishwasher."Yeah! I'm just worried about how they'll react." He puts his plate in the dishwasher too and wraps his arms around me in a hug, I hug back."It'll be fine, I'm sure they'll be glad that we're finally dating." He plants a kiss on my head."You're probably right, I guess I just never realized how much I liked you yanno?" He chuckles."I got it, I was kinda the same way." I pull away a little to look up at him."But here we are!" He pulls me back into the hug and kisses me softly before letting go."I think Mark and Amy should be down here soon." I walk into the living room. I see them come down the stairs."Morning Y/N!" Amy walks over to me and we hug."Morning Amy! Good morning Mark!" He joins our hug."Morning Y/N! Morning Ethan!" Now Ethan joins our hug too. Then I hear footsteps coming from the stairs. I feel more arms wrap around us."Hello." Tyler lays himself on Mark in the giant group hug. We all part and me and Ethan look at each other. We telepathically decide to tell them."Hey guys? We have to tell you something." Ethan says to them."DID SOMEONE DIE!?" We all laugh at Mark's stupid question."No one died." I giggle at him."W-We um.. we're dating." He glances at me then back at them. They all have shocked looks on their faces."Omg for real!?" Amy asks us with a huge grin on her face."Yup, completely serious." Her smile gets bigger. Mark looks like he's struggling with himself."I-wait-when did-what? When did this happen?" Ethan answers for me."A couple days ago." They all cheered with happiness."You guys are so cute together!" Kathryn jumps up and down. Tyler gives us a thumbs up with a smile on his face."I was expecting this to go so differently." Mark chuckles."We would accept you for anything Y/N." I give them all a hug."Thanks guys." I go over to the couch and flop down on it."Movie?" They all agree and Ethan sits next to me, Amy and Mark sit next to each other and so do Kathryn and Tyler. Ethan wraps his arm around me, I lay my head on his shoulder and watch the movie that Mark picked. I'm so glad they took it well, now I have to tell my friends back home. I start to doze off halfway through the movie. I wake up to Ethan moving as Amy turns the tv off. I get up to stretch and I yawn."Someone must be tired." I giggle."Yeah, it's bed time for me." Amy gives me a hug."Goodnight guys." Me and Ethan go upstairs, I change and he does too. He leaves his shirt off and I'm in a tank top and shorts. He walks over to me and places his hand on my cheek."Hey beautiful." I place my hands on his waist."Yes, handsome?" He places a soft but passionate kiss on my lips and I return it. We stand there making out a bit. We part and I stare into his Crystal green and blue eyes."Let's get some sleep." I crawl into bed and Ethan does the same and I plug my phone in and we cuddle once again."Goodnight Y/N." I place my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead."Goodnight Ethan."

Thanks so much for 123 views! That's so great I'm happy with who ever reads this even tho it's terrible I appreciate it!~A/N