Chapter 8

This chapter is in da future you are now 19 years old and you will be 20 soon~A/N

It's been a while since I've really talked to Ethan, I text him now and then but I don't really see him at all. I think he moved... I get pushed out of my thoughts when my phone starts vibrating.

Markimoo: Hey Y/N!
Me: Oh hey Mark! What's up?
Markimoo: Nothing much I just wanted to ask you an important question
Me: And what might that be?
Markimoo: I wanted to know if you would move out to L.A and live with me? I'll pay for your ticket.
Me: Really!? Why?
Markimoo: I trust you and I need some help with videos.
Me: Of course! When should I leave?
Markimoo: Can you catch a flight tomorrow?
Me: I don't know but I'm gonna!
Markimoo: Awesome! I'll text ya tomorrow! Later!
Me: Bye!
I jump off of my bed in excitement."Oh my fucking god!" I run downstairs to my mom."Mom guess what!?" She jumps a bit from my loudness."What is it sweetie?" I catch my breath a bit."Do you remember Mark!? Well, he asked me to move out to L.A with him to help with videos!!!" I jump up and down."Oh my! That sounds wonderful, when do you leave?" I stop jumping for a second."He said he's paying for my flight, and I leave tomorrow!" We both squeal in excitement."You better get packing!" I give her a hug and I run upstairs to pack. Man oh man, this is gonna be AWESOME! I do my laundry and pack all of my essentials and get the cloths from the dryer. I pack up my suitcase and carry on and it seems that I'm ready. That was unusually fast. I sit on my bed and open up YouTube. I should probably record a video to tell my viewers. I go over to my computer and I turn on my mic and camera."Welcome back to my channel guys! So today I have some important news to tell you all..."
*Time skip brought to you by Markimoo*
I end the video and I sit back in my chair. I can't believe this is happening. I check the time and upload my video, I get ready for bed and hit publish. I plug in my phone and get comfy. Tomorrow... I drift off to sleep.
*BEEP BEEP*
I turn my alarm off and slide out of bed to stretch out. Today's the day. I go into the bathroom and I take a shower, do my hair, brush my teeth and I throw on a comfy outfit. I check my video and its got a lot of views on it. I grab my stuff and I head downstairs."Morning!" I sit down at the table and it looks like mom made me waffles. I haven't had these in forever. She sets the plates down in front of me with some syrup. I get to pouring and eating. Once I'm finished I bring my plate to the sink."Thanks Mom." I give her a long hug."Are you ready to go?" She picks up her keys."Yeah!" I grab my stuff and we head out to the car. We get in and she starts driving. I stare out the window, lost in thought. I wonder what it's gonna be like? Almost an hour later, we get to the airport. I give my mom one last hug, I take my stuff and head to security. After going through that, I wait for my flight to board.
*FLIGHT 408 NOW BOARDING*
I get up and head over to my gate, I hand the lady my ticket and I get on the plane. L.A here I come! I quickly text Mark and tell him I'm taking off. The plane starts to take off and I plug in my phone and ear buds. I look out of the window and I drift to sleep.

That is all for this chapter, I hope you enjoyed reading thiss!~A/N