Chapter 16 *smut*

Alright it's about to go dowwwnn, it's been almost a year since you guys have been together.~A/N

Me and Ethan have been dating for a long time now. We've been having some heated make out sessions but I wouldn't let them go anywhere, he respects my decisions and I'm happy about it but I kinda want to move things forward. I'm falling more in love with him than I ever thought I would."Babe? Y/N? Helllllooooo." He waves a hand in front of my face, I take a minute to come back into reality."Oh sorry." He giggles a bit and wraps his arm around me."Hey guys, we're going out later tonight and you can only be 21 to go, sorry. Now I feel bad." Amy looks down at her feet and I get up and place my hand on her shoulder."It's fine Amy, that just gives us some time alone together." She smiles and hugs me then she walks upstairs. I see Mark come into the living room, he sits next to Ethan. I sit down and Ethan wraps his arm around me again. Mark thinks of me as his little sister, it's cute but he's getting very protective with me and he gives Ethan some glares from time to time, whenever Ethan and I kiss, Mark gets a little irritated. I don't mind it because I miss having a brother figure. I'm just gonna see how things go.
*Time skip cuzzzz I cannn*
Later that night everyone gets ready to leave and me and Ethan are on the couch once again."Alright, we're leaving, protect the house from the ham burglar okay." I laugh and hug Mark."Don't worry, we got it!" They leave and me and Ethan head upstairs."Soo, it looks like it's just you and me and chica downstairs..." He walks up to me while taking his shirt off. I feel my face heat up a little."Yeah..." I sit on the bed and we start kissing, he places his hand on my neck and the kiss is long and it starts to turn into a make out. He licks and bites my bottom lip, obviously wanting to add tounge. We shift and I end up straddling him, I slowly take my shirt off and he bites his lip and we connect our lips. I start to kiss his neck, he lets a moan slip out and blushes while I keep kissing his neck. I start to suck on his neck and I leave a hickey, he places his hands on my waist. We kiss for a long time until he flips us and we keep kissing, he reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a condom. He places it on the bed next to us, our lips still in sync. He starts un-buckling his jeans and slips them off, he's now in his boxers. He places a finger on the waist line of my leggings, asking for permission. I nod my head as I kiss him once more, he slips off my leggings and I'm left in my bra and underwear. He pulls away to look at me and he bites his lip as he looks me up and down."Simply beautiful..." We connect lips again this time he tries to un-clip my bra, he struggled a bit but he got it off. He starts massaging my boob and he makes the kiss deeper, I moan against his mouth a bit. He smirks against the kiss and he places his hand on the hem of my underwear, asking for more permission. I let him and he slips them off, he takes off his boxers and kisses me again, he puts the condom on and lines it up with me. I run a hand through his hair."If it hurts just tell me to stop and I will." He kisses my forehead."Okay." He starts kissing my neck and I tilt my head backwards as he starts to enter me.(cringggeee) It takes a moment for me to adjust and he waits, I place my hands on his back and I nod my head. He starts thrusting slowly so we get used to it, it hurts a little but considering how wet I am it's not unbearable. He groans"F-Fuck.." The pain starts to fade and soon it starts to feel amazing. He's still thrusting slow and I bring my mouth up to his ear."E-Ethan, faster..." He picks up the pace and starts kissing my neck again but this time he licks and sucks on the part that makes me go insane. We move in sync, moans and profanities slipping out of our mouths with kisses and love. He starts to go a bit faster."Y-Y/N....God dammit..." I moan loudly as he bites my neck leaving more hickeys, he starts hitting my g-spot and I bite my lip as I scratch his back. He goes in deeper and I arch my back and he goes a bit harder and definitely faster. I start to get a feeling."F-Fuck..E-Ethan" I moan his name and he takes a minute before he does the same. He gets up slowly and throws the condom away, and puts his boxers back on as I put my bra and underwear and his shirt on. We lay down in the bed. We just took each other's virginity...I...love him. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me like usual."I love you..Y/N." He whispered as he kisses my forehead."I love you too Ethan." I truly do love this blue boy. I fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Okay! That was my first smut, let me know what you guys thought in the comments and I hope it wasn't too cringey, let's see what happens when Mark finds something he never wanted to find...~A/N