Chapter 12

I'm writing this while I'm at a party, I have so much dedication..~A/N

I hug Ethan, he hugs me back and we just sit there for a couple minutes."We should probably get some sleep, I wanna do something tomorrow." I agree with him and we get comfy in bed and I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me. I can hear his heart beat, it was fast for a second then it soon slowed down."Goodnight Y/N." He pulls me closer."Goodnight Ethan." I fall asleep to the sound of his heart beat. I wake up and I slip out of his arms to take a shower. I grab an outfit and I head to the bathroom. I shut the door and lock it. I turn the water on and let it sit while I grab a towel and I put on some music.
*Time skip I'm not feeling this party so I'm writing*
I get out and dry myself off, I put the outfit on and do my hair. I brush my teeth and put on a full face of makeup cause why not? I go out of the bathroom and into the room, I see Ethan sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes."Hey babe." My face heats up a little. He called me baaaabeee."Hey, so what are we doing today?" He gets up from the bed and gets dressed."You'll see." I groan as he drags me downstairs. We go into the kitchen with his camera."We're gonna make ice cream today!" I jump and down in excitement."Is that why you dressed like that?" He puts an apron on."Yes, I am a CHEF!" I giggle as he gives me one. We turn on the camera and start.
*Time skip my anxiety isn't treating  me well at this party*
We finish recording and the ice cream is actually really good. This is so much fun I'm recording and making fucking ice cream with Ethan who's my...boyfriend, why does he like me? We finish eating."That was awesome, we need to record again sometime!" He agrees and we clean up our mess."When do you wanna announce that we're dating?" I sit on the couch."Anytime you feel is the right time." He sits next to me."Okay, I'll let you know." He grabs my hand and leads me up to our room. We sit on the bed and we just talk. He's so fucking hilarious, even if he's stupid it's the kind of stupid I like, he's weird and so am I. That's what's great about us! We stop talking and we just stare into each other's eyes for a good five minutes."You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I mean that." I smile at him."You're my whole world, you got me out of my shell and I'm glad I'm the way I am right now." He looks down. I place my hand on his and he looks back up at me."I'm honestly glad that I decided to talk to you that day, you made my day even better." He smiles that beautiful smile at me."I didn't really have any purpose, but when I met you and started my channel, my life turned around and everything has been better than it has been in years." I see his eyes start to get glossy."I've liked you since the day we hung out but I always thought I would never have a chance with you, especially when you had that one girl as a girlfriend, things for me kinda fell apart." Shit now I'm tearing up."But now that we're together, I have someone to live for and not just my mom." Tears start falling down his cheeks."I know I'm a fuck up but I know I will not fuck up what we have." I start crying too but not as much as him because he's balling his eyes out. I grab his face and wipe his tears."Thank you Ethan." I kiss him. He instantly kisses back. I never thought this would happen. I slowly pull away."Why me? Why do you like me?" He wipes his eyes that are puffy from crying."Everything about you, it makes me feel a certain way about you that I've never felt with anyone before, I'm so damn glad I met you. You make me feel complete, you helped me with my shyness and you stole my heart somehow." He kisses me softly before continuing."You don't know how long I've waited to kiss you." We kiss once more as more tears start falling down my cheeks. He wipes my tears away."Thank you for making my life better." We smile at each other. I finally know why he likes me now and I'm so happy he said what he said and I know he meant it.

That's it for this chapter, I hope you liked it because I have 2 hours left to be at this party wish me luck.~A/N