Chapter 5

I'm just gonna say this now, you and Ethan have been friends for almost a year now js don't get confused, okay on with the chapter! ~A/N

Ethan and I have been friends for a while now and its gotten to the point where our parents have met. We've been able to spend the night at each other's houses but we haven't even done that yet but I guess today's the day. I see my phone light up, it's a text from Ethan.

Bby Etan: Hey Y/N!
Me: Hey Ethan, what's up?
Bby Etan: Nothing really but I wanted to ask you something
Me: And what would that be?
Bby Etan: I wanted to know if you would spend the night tonight?

It's Friday so it makes sense on why he would ask me now I think?

Me: Yeah totally! I'll be over in like an hour!
Bby Etan: Okay sounds awesome!

I get up from my bed and scurry downstairs, I go to my mom who's on the kitchen."Hey mom, I have a question." I sit down on the counter and face her."What is it sweetie?" She looks over to me as she's doing the dishes."Ethan wants to know if I can spend the night tonight?" She takes her hands out of the sink and dries them."Of course, you should start packing." I jump off of the counter."Okay, thanks mom!" I shouted as I ran upstairs and into my room. I pack all my stuff and I take my bag downstairs."Are you ready Y/N?" I walk over to the door."Yes I is!" We go to the car and hop in. I turn on the radio and stare out the window. We get to Ethan's house and I say goodbye to my mom. I go up to his porch and knock. I hear footsteps then the door swings open."Hey Y/N!"
He gestures for me to come inside."Hey Eth- WHOA YOU DYED YOUR HAIR!" I quickly set my stuff down on the ground and run my hands through his hair."Omg it's sooooo soft!" He laughs and takes my hands away and runs upstairs. I follow behind with my stuff and we go to his room."Alright, movie?" He turns his tv on and puts on Netflix."You already knowww." I flop onto his bed and I get comfy. He gets comfy next to me and picks a movie. About halfway into the movie I start to get tired, I feel myself dozing in and out. I finally give up and let myself fall asleep. Why was I so tired? Well the movie was pretty boring, I feel so warm-wait ohhh fuck. I open my eyes and I see Ethan asleep with his arms wrapped around me and mine intertwined with him. He looks so adorable, his hair is all messy and his light snoring is kinda cute. I snuggle closer to him and I slowly drift back to sleep.
*(Ethan's P.O.V)*
Never saw this one coming~A/N
I see Y/N dozing, it's really cute how she's trying not to fall asleep but I soon see her give up and fall asleep. I decided to cuddle up to her a little and eventually I fell asleep too. A bit later I feel someone moving around in my arms. I open my eyes to see a sleeping Y/N and we're cuddling. I feel like I should let go but I don't want to. I pull her closer to me and fall back asleep.
*(Y/N) P.O.V*
I wake up with no one next me, I soon smell delicious food. I quickly get up and run downstairs following the sent."Hey sleepy head." I sit on the counter and watch him cook."Sup bed head." I giggle at him ruffling his hair a bit."Hah, I made dinner and its almost done." I get off the counter and set out the plates and things."What'd you make?" I jump back on the counter."Spaghetti." He plops the spaghetti on the plates."That's my favorite thinggg!" I jump off of the counter and jog over to him."Yeah I know, that's why I made it." He giggles a bit then cleans up his mess."Awww thank you Ethan." I give him a hug and he hugs back."No problem." His mom had to work and his dad went to go see his friend so it was just us for the night. We eat our dinner that Ethan had made and we head back upstairs."Damn, that was sooo fucking good." I lay down in his bed in the covers next to him."Why thank you, I tried my best." He pulls the blanket over himself."You have succeeded."I cuddle up into Ethan's arms and he pulls me close."Goodnight Y/N." He whispered to me. I whisper back "Goodnight Ethan." And we both fall into a deep sleep.

That shall be all for this chapter thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! ~A/N