Chapter 7

Yayyyyy no school so a new chapter yayayy!~A/N

I run around the hotel trying to find some coffee. Pax starts soon and I'm excited but I need more energy so coffee is the thing that I want. I walk over to the elevator and go to the lobby. I'm sure there's coffee there, I really don't feel like going out. I get off the elevator and spot a breakfast place thing and I see a table with hot water, a coffee machine and different types of creamers and teas. Oh hell yeah! I jog over to it and I start making my coffee. As I'm waiting for it to brew I take a look around. I feel someone's presence next to me, I turn to see no one. Weird... I turn back to my coffee and I pour my favorite creamer in it and some sugar, I stir it up and let it dissolve while I put a cap on it. I turn around to go back upstairs-BOO!! I jump back a bit, I almost dropped my coffee. He's so fucking lucky I didn't spill it grrr."What the fuck! Ethan!" He's literally on the floor laughing his ass off."I-hah-I'm sorry-hah-I had tooo-" He keeps laughing while I walk back to the elevator. Jesus, that was kinda funny tho. I press the button and wait for the elevator."Y/N! Wait!" I watch Ethan jog over to me."Thanks for the scare, I could've dumped this all over you." I give him a glare and we enter the elevator."So, you excited? Pax starts in like an hour." We get out of the elevator and we walk to our room."Yeah! I can't wait to meet everyone!" I chug down my coffee and I toss it in the trash. We go into the room and we see Brian and G prepping for Pax."You guys almost ready?" G asks us while he packs a bag of things."Yup, just about." I walk over to my charger and plug in my phone. I need to make sure this is fully charged, just in case. We have a while until we have to leave.
*Tem skip brut tu u by Bby Etan*
We walk to the convention with our passes and once we get inside I flip my shit."Omg, this place is hugeee!" I look everywhere. Ethan leads me to the place we need to go to."Alright, calm down." He giggles at me and finds a place for us to sit."We have a panel don't we?" He sets up some things."Yeah, right off the bat." I squirm in my seat in excitement."I can't freaking wait!" He laughs at me while we crack some jokes.
*Time skip cuz idk how panels work I've never been to one before*
Our panel went pretty well, but people kept asking some weird questions. I don't even know if I like him and they aren't really helping. We walk to where a bunch of other youtubers are sitting. I see a guy who's not that tall, has red hair and kinda built. He looks friendly, maybe we should go say hi? I turn to Ethan who's talking to someone."Hey Ethan?" He stops his conversation."Yeah?" I look for that guy again and I spot him."Do you know who he is?" He looks at that guy."Yeah, that's Mark, as in Markiplier." Markiplier...hmmm doesn't ring any bells."Lets go talk to him." I drag Ethan with me as we approach Mark."Oh hello." He waves at us and comes closer."Hey, I'm Y/N and this is Ethan." He looks at us with a warm smile."I'm Mark, it's nice to meet you guys." I give him a smile and Ethan does too."We should be friends!" Ethan suddenly bursts out but soon covers his mouth out of embarrassment."Hey it's okay! I was just about to say that!" We share a laugh and Ethan looks down at his feet giggling. I think we'll be great friends.

And boom! Another chapter accomplished, maybe in the next one some things might happen...who knows?~A/N