Chapter 2

Here we are again for this chapter, I feel like this is sooo bad but whatever enjoy this chapter!~A/N

I say goodbye to Ethan and begin walking to my first class. It's in the 900 building: Health class, oh fuck me in the ass ugh. I walk into the classroom and spot an empty seat with one of my best friends in the seat next to it."Oh hey Y/N!" She says excitedly "Hey Y/BFF/N!" She gets up and we share a quick hug then I sit in the desk next to her."So have you heard that this health teacher is new to this school?" She asks while typing on her phone."No actually, what school did he come from?" I ask while pulling out a pencil from my bag."I'm not sure but I'm excited to see how he does!" She says jumping a bit in her desk.
*RING RING*
I take a look at all the students coming into the classroom, I see the teacher walk in. He's okay looking, at least he's not butt ugly haha."Alright class, I'm new to this school and..."
*Time skip to second period cuz I'm lazy :p*
I walk out of the classroom and turn to Y/BFF/N."So what class do you have next?" She asks while looking at her schedule."Umm...English, what about you?" I ask while putting the paper in my bag."I have Spanish so I guess I'll see you later then." She says with a hint of sadness in her voice."Okay, see you!" I say while jogging a bit to the building I need to go to. English is in the 300 building, the last teacher I had was nice I wonder how this one will be. I walk into the building and search for the classroom, I walk in and find a seat close to the back but somewhere in the middle. I wait for everyone to get in then I look around, there was an empty desk behind me and I feel like someone's there. I quickly turned around and to my surprise I see Ethan."Hey Ethan!" I say excitedly "Oh uh h-hey Y/N." He says a bit shyly "Why are you so quiet?" I ask a bit unsure of myself if I should've even asked that."I-um I don't know, I get major anxiety w-when I try to talk to p-people." He stuttered out while looking away."Well there's no need for you to be so shy around me, I promise I won't judge you for who you are." I say happily."Thanks, I-I wanted to know if maybe you w-would want to hangout after school?" He asked me nervously."Yeah I'd love too, I'll text my mom next period." I say to him while turning around."R-Really? That's great, I-I can't wait!" He said that a bit louder this time which surprised me."Me too!" I say as I get out my stuff. The teacher walks in and class begins.
*Time skip brought to you by fetus Ethan*
I pack up my stuff and stand up. I turn to see Ethan getting ready as well."What class do you have next?" I ask while stepping towards his desk a bit."Umm science what do you have?" He asks while standing up and grabbing his bag."Oh, I have algebra, so I guess I'll see you later." I say while walking towards the door."Y-Yeah okay, bye Y/N." He says as he turns the other direction."BYE ETHAN!" I shout while walking to the next building. Algebra is in the 400 building, omg I hate math blahh. I walk into the building and head into the classroom. I look around and spot Y/BFF/N."Well well well, look who I found." I sit in the seat next to her."Oh Y/N, I wasn't expecting this, I guess we have another class together." She says while taking out her phone."Yup, looks like I'm stuck with you again." I say with a bunch of sarcasm in my voice."Ha ha, you're so funny." She says sarcastically while slipping her phone into her pocket. I see the teacher come over once the bell rings.
*Another time skip cuz I can*
I say goodbye to her and walk out of the classroom, I have choir next and then lunch. Oh no, lunch is gonna be a fun one, I can't wait. I go through choir and its a blast of fun with singing and things. The bell rings and I go to the cafeteria. I get my food and look around. Hmm where to sit, where to sit OH! there's Ethan, I guess I'll sit next to him he seems lonely. I make my way over and sit down."Hey Ethan." I say while scooting in my chair."Oh hey Y/N, nice to see you, I'm glad you sat with me, I was beginning to think you wouldn't have my lunch." He says while grabbing a french fry and shoving it in his mouth."Yup, so what are we gonna do after school?"

And that shall be it for this chapter I left a cliffhanger oopsie poopsie lol, hope you liked it byeee!~A/N