Chapter 22

I'm not gonna put a trigger warning, all there is in this chapter is thinking.~A/N

Today is a cloudy day, I have to go back to maine soon for my mom's funeral. I decide to go on a walk around the neighborhood, I get ready and Ethan walks into the room."Hey babe, whatcha doing?" I finish doing some light makeup."I was gonna go on a walk." He walks over to me."Sorry, but I just wanna go alone to think. I need to clear my head." He nods and I hug him, I pull away and we stare into each other's eyes before he kisses me goodbye."Be safe, I love you." I start walking downstairs."I love you too." I go outside and shut the door behind me as I start walking. A lot of things have been happening lately, Ethan and I taking our relationship forward, mom dying, Sarah and now mom's funeral. Sometimes I just need to get away from it all, I posted a video a bit early so I could spend all day outside. It's crazy to think that after all this time I'm with Ethan, I never thought I would see him again, of course I developed feelings for him over the years but I never admitted to them because I never thought he would feel the same but boy was I wrong. He's my best friend, Mark is just like a brother to me. He's stupid, funny, caring, kind and weird but he's there for me and he protects me. Amy is like the sister I've never had, we have our girl time and with Kathryn there it makes everything so much better. Tyler is like the Dad and oddly enough Kathryn is like the Mom and we're one big happy family that I'm grateful to have. Ever since I moved here and I met them it's like a whole new life, my YouTube channel is amazing. I have a wonderful community and I couldn't ask for anything else, I truly love my life right now. Even though I have some hardships at the moment, this all makes up for it. I continue walking and see a Starbucks close by, I walk to it and go inside. The smell of delicious coffee fills my senses, coffee is also something I love. I order my drink and sit down to wait for it, I look out of the window and think. There are so many things for me to be happy about but there are also some things for me to be sad about, but I choose to be happy because I know it will help me through my days of sadness. I get pushed out of my thoughts when I hear my name being called, I get up and grab my drink and I go outside and walk to the nearest park. I don't know why I like parks so much, I think they just remind me of the easier days of being a kid and not having to worry about anything and I could just play all I want. I sigh as I sit on a bench and sip my coffee. Having big dreams as a child and wanting to be a princess or a chef or a veterinarian, never thought I would be a youtuber. It's always when you get older and you think logically about what you want to be when you grow up, then you realize how you might actually want to be a princess. I giggle slightly at that thought, I get up and walk around the park. Learning how to read and write was one of my favorites, I love to write. If I wanted to, I could write books upon books of what I'm thinking, but that would take forever. I decide to start heading back once I checked the time. It's going to get dark soon, don't wanna worry anyone. I know life can be hard but it will never get easy it will always stay normal or medium, it's not some game with a prize at the end. It's an endless rollercoaster that will eventually burn out, but you'll be in a good place when it does. I get back to the house and I spot Ethan on the couch asleep. He must've been waiting for me. I chuckle as I walk over to him, I gently shake him to wake him up."Ethan...get uppp....I'm homeee." He groans a bit before opening his eyes, I smile at him as I drag him upstairs. We change and I get into bed and plug my phone in, we cuddle like usual. He kisses me before wrapping his arms around me and I snuggle into him."Goodnight Y/N, I love you." He kisses my head."Goodnight Ethan, I love you too." I fall asleep in his warm grasp.

Edit: not gonna update until Sunday I apologize~A/N