II

- present;

"Just go with him already. Let that Yoongi know that you're happy without him."

Yuri exasperatedly sighs as she quickly scans through pamphlets and magazines of wedding dresses. They moved here in Seoul with me after Jiho proposed to her and since Jiho works here as an engineer, everything worked out great. They're finally going to get married after a total of eight long years, while i'm here keeping a relationship with a person from one of the most popular boy groups today.

"Look, I love my boyfriend, you know that." I say, stirring the untouched cup of coffee in front of me. "But, I guess your first love just never leaves your heart."

"Don't tell me you still love him." She says as she stopped flipping through the pages. "My gosh, Eunji. It's been eight years, it's time to move on!"

"I have move on." I clarified, rolling my eyes at her. "I just don't know what i'll say when we see each other."

"Look," she says, slamming both of her hands on the coffee table. "It was just a high school fling, you now have a boyfriend now who's proud to have you and loves you as much as he loves his career."

"I kn-"

"Yoongi never did that. He loved you but he didn't love you enough."

Her words pierced right through me. It has been years but why... why does it still hurt? I guess it's because of the fact that I felt used... that I was easily replaced. That I wasn't as important to him as I thought I was.

That's probably why.

"I get it, okay?" I take my cup of coffee and put it closer to my mouth. "And besides, my boyfriend and I are practically living together now anyways."

"Exactly." She says, calming down as she continue to look at the wedding dresses. "Ah, just help me choose my dress, okay?"

"Okay." I agree with a smile and pull my chair closer to her. "Just how did you and Jiho made it through?"

"Honesty." She looks at before she flips another page. "Honesty is key."

*

He looks so handsome.

The way he and the other members accepted yet again, another award is so nice to watch. I didn't even know that I was going to be loved this way again. I didn't even know that i'll find someone who is as special like him to actually be with me.

He makes me feel like i'm the most valuable thing in his life.

I stared blankly at the television, while I remember the times I had first saw him. That night on the coffee shop where I spilled my drink all over him, and then how he...

Sigh, I owe my love life to that cup of coffee.

I was soon pulled away from my thoughts when he started to hold the microphone and says his accepting speech. I stared at him lovingly, adoring every single aspect of him.

"Thank you for everyone who keeps on supporting us, we promise to be better on upcoming years. I love you all, thank you again." He finishes, while shouts from all over the crowd emerges.

Millions of women would kill to have him as a boyfriend. Why did he choose me?

Soon, my cellphone rang and I begin to tap the table to get my phone, my eyes still glued onto the television. Once my fingers had grasp it, I looked at it and see my little cousin calling me.

It's Mina.

She's seven years younger than I am, and she's finally on her graduating year of high school. My boyfriend had met her once before, and she could not believe her eyes. Mina is a big fan of music groups, her room is full of posters of people who doesn't even know that she exists which is quite odd, considering that my boyfriend is in one them.

"Hello?" I greeted as soon as I tapped on the accept button. "How are you? I miss you."

"Unnie!" She cries out happily that almost sounded like an energetic whine, "I-I... they are... oh my.. t- t.."

"What's going on?" I ask worriedly. "Are you okay?"

"They're having a concert in Seoul again and my mom finally agreed to let me come this time." She cries out as I hear a banging sound from the line. It sounded like she was tapping her foot in excitement, but she could be banging her head into the wall, who knows?

She's a hard core fan girl, they do weird things sometimes.

"That's awesome!" I say, not really sure why she had to tell me that. "I-uh, that's great."

"But there's a catch," she suddenly pauses and speaks in a much serious tone. "You need to come with me or mom's not going to let me go."

"Well, when is it?" I ask, looking at the stand up calendar beside the couch. "My schedule's pretty tight so I mi-"

"It's in a month." She says quickly. "You'll have time to ask for a leave."

I rolled my eyes and soon become happy at the fact that she can't see me do that, or else she'll whine again. "Oh okay, just text me the details then."

Mina is a spoiled brat. That's a bit blunt, isn't it? Well, she gets what she wants whenever she wants it, and if not, her parents are going to make it happen. Her mom is my mom's sister and since they're pretty close, I was told ever since she was born to look after her.

However, they moved here in Seoul where my boyfriend and I lives now years before I went here, making it hard for me to see her. And since I live here now, I hang out with her sometimes, roughly around once or twice a month.

She became like my little sister.

She continued to blabber but as soon as I was drawn by the tv again where my boyfriend's face is shown, I was put into a trance that I can't hear everything she's saying.

Soon the commercials started, making me snap back into reality that I am on the phone with Mina.

"Unnie? Unnie, hello?"

"Oh hi, yeah, sorry. I'm just watching... him right now."

"Is it-"

"Hey! We promised to never speak of his name anywhere, remember?" I shushed her immediately as I remind her. I have this rule with everyone who knows that he and I are dating, just to prevent people from knowing it.

"Oh, right. Sorry." she apologizes, "but yeah, I'll see you by then, okay?"

But before I was about to hang up the phone, a commercial popped into the television that I didn't know existed. It was a promotional commercial for a concert of a popular band who had recently just had a comeback a month ago.

A group that I never want to get involved with by any means.

Bangtan Sonyeondan.

"Hey Mina," I say slowly, gulping and hoping that what i'm thinking is merely impossible. "Which... which group are you talking about?"

"You're asking me this now when I have already told you everything else?" She giggles through the phone and even though it sounded so cute, I couldn't help but to stay serious.

"By any chance, is it..." I started, but Mina finished the sentence for me.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan." She finally says. "It's Bangtan, unnie."