XXVII

- present;

(3rd per. pov)

"Why would you do that?"

Namjoon's nostrils started to flare while his hand gripped tightly on his phone. Everyone looked at him in silence, yet his eyes was looking at someone he was mad of at the moment, Yoongi.

"Do you think this was a good idea?" He asked again, but Yoongi remained quiet and chose to look at the floor like he always does. He whips his phone out of his pocket, then stares at it, looking back at the tweet he had just posted at exactly thirteen minutes ago.

"It's only been posted for thirteen minutes," Jimin nervously says with a phone on his hand and continues, "we can still take it down."

"Take it down?" Namjoon asks again as he sighs infuriately. "Thirteen minutes is a long time, people would have already taken screen shots and saved that cover you did with that girl!"

"Hyung, that's enough." Jungkook calmly says, putting his hand on Namjoon's shoulder that he shook off harshly.

"Kookie's right. It's all done so there's nothing left to do but own up to it." Jin says, walking closer to Yoongi.

"This is just like that condom accident with Jin hyung," Taehyung reminisces but was quickly elbowed by Hoseok. "Sorry."

"What are we going to do now?" Hoseok asks, a little worried, glancing at Yoongi. "Do you think it's worth it, hyung?"

"Bang PD-Nim's already suspicious of you and now you did this." Namjoon irritatedly says, taking a deep breath as he leans his head back against the wall. "Get ready to be in the news for the next couple of weeks."

"I don't care if I get in the news." Yoongi straight forwardingly says after being silent for a long time. "I've lost her once already and I don't want that to ha-"

"That girl's going to get married!" Namjoon shouts, his fists balled up on his sides. "You're doing this all for nothing."

"This is not for nothing." He mumbles, not caring about Namjoon's actions. "I'm going to make a statement if that's what you want, but I am not going to take it down whatever you say."

"Why are you doing this?" Namjoon asks again, but this time his tone was more like he has given up. He thought that there was no point getting mad at him, for he will never change his mind at all.

"I want her to know that I love her." He answers as soon as the door swings open, revealing their manager with a red face as he looks at him straight in the eye yet he continues, "I want her to know that I am not ashamed of her."

*

"Min Yoongi."

Bang Sihyuk, their main manager, pulls a chair and sets it exactly in front of Yoongi three feet away from him. His face looked more flush that usual, his breathing slow yet deep at the same time. He leaned his back into the seat, but still was in a posture that can intimidate anyone, especially a boy under his hands.

"Yes, PD-Nim?" Yoongi politely answered, looking at him for a second. He leans down, his arm pressing on his thighs as he stare into his shoes. He knew he was angry, and he knew that this conversation between them might end things he worked so hard for.