XXIV

- present; 15 minutes later

(3rd per. pov)

Yoongi automatically had his mouth gaped open when Eunji walks back into the room, smiling at everyone she passes by.

Including him.

He has never seen her looking so feminine like this that he barely recognized her. He barely saw her as she was running a few minutes ago when she left the room, but a different aura is now somewhat surrounding her. A bright and warm aura that goes well with her pleasant smiles.

"Hello," She nods her head down to Suran, taking Yoongi by surprise. She then turns to him and give him a bigger smile. "Hello."

Then, she walked away but Yoongi's eyes couldn't leave her at all for some reason. He felt confused at how she's behaving, and started to think of reasons why that may be. Then she finally reached a tall man he's seen numerous times before, Chanyeol. She tip toed despite of wearing high heels and whispered to him, making him nod with a flat smile. She then kissed his cheek slowly with her warm lips, his smile becoming wider.

But as she pulls away from him, Eunji looked at Yoongi from a distance, through the crowd, just to see that he was already staring at her.

However, Suran was watching them.

"Is she the girl?" Suran asked beside him, letting go of his arm.

He quickly averted his look from her and focused at Suran's worried face and spoke, "Yes."

"Hello, idols." A voice emerges from the stage, making everyone look at him. He was the emcee for the night, the only person who is not an idol inside of this room. He continues, "Let's play a game, shall we?"

Everyone looked at each other. Curious, nervous and excited at the same time. However, it was different for Eunji and Yoongi.

Because they were both feeling something else as they looked at each other's partners.

"I would like to call this game as 'find your date'," he says slowly as he wiggles his eyebrows at the audience, making them laugh at the same time. "Now i'd want everyone to participate, it's just a friendly game!"

But when he explained the details, the people didn't think so.

"Let's make two separate lines of girls and boys, across the whole room. Be sure to stand across your partner through the wide space because it's about to get smokin," He announces, winking at the confused guests. "All you need to do is walk to meet in the middle, and then kiss your date! Simple as that."

People started to be relieved and started to exchange excited smiles with their dates. Yoongi and Suran looked at each other, but before a second has gone by, they were already looking somewhere else.

Eunji can see them from the adjacent side of her, eventhough she tried hard not to pay them attention. She shook her despite of the thoughts playing in her mind, and chose to not lay her eyes on anyone else but Chanyeol.

People then started to gather in lines, the line of women on the left side while the line of men is on the right side. They all stood in front of their dates, while other idols who didn't have dates stood by the back of the room, enjoying the food and drinks.