XI

- present;

(3rd per. pov)

"What?" Namjoon asked eventhough he completely heard what Yoongi just said. "She's working here?"

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, she's been assigned to keep an eye on me while I stay here."

"Is that why you don't want to go home yet?" Jin asks.

"Wait, she's the cousin of my cute fan, right?" Taehyung joins in, as he continues to scroll through the pictures of himself from his phone.

"Yes, but that's not the point." Jimin replies. "Are you really okay, hyung?"

Yoongi nodded again. "Yeah, but I don't want to leave just yet."

"This is what love can do." Hoseok wiggles both of his eyebrows with a mocking smile.

"Just ask her out again, hyung." Jungkook suggests as he reads a webtoon from his phone.

"Yah, Jungkookie." Jin calls him out. "Just because you find it easy to ask girls out doesn't mean it's the same with Yoongi."

"Yeah," Namjoon agrees. "He hasn't dated anyone ever since they broke up."

"She has a boyfriend." Yoongi says quietly. "Maybe I should be open to dating again."

"Really?" Taehyung asks. "But I thought you were dating someone from..."

"Shut up." Yoongi spats, throwing a piece of crumbled up paper at Taehyung. "Those are just rumors."

The paper hit Taehyung's cheeks and gave him a sly smile, but decided to stay quiet for good.

"The question is..." Jimin starts then looks around to all of the members.

"Do you still love her?" All of the six members ask at the same time.

Before he could answer, the door swings open, revealing a girl who's wearing a white coat. She had her jet-black hair tied up into a loose bun, and a tray of food in her hands.

"Eat up an-" she stops as soon as she saw all of the members looking at her. Jimin and Jungkook's jaws almost dropped into the floor, while the others looked at her from head to toe then back to her face.

"Eunji." Yoongi whispers and quickly sat up from his bed.

"Y-y-you're Eunji?" Jimin asks as he stood up from the cozy couch.

"Yes, i'm Lee Eunji," she walks towards them and tried to keep a straight face even though she felt like she was about to explode anytime soon. She places the tray on top of the table before facing them all. "I'm the intern that is assigned to take care of him until he feels better."

"He already told us everyth-" Taehyung says but was stopped by Hoseok by swatting his arm.

"Don't listen to him." Namjoon says with a smile, making Eunji shift her attention to him. "It's nice to see you again, Eunji."

"Nice to see you again, Namjoon." She replied as she politely smiles before turning to Hoseok. "You too, Hoseok."

"Oh?" Hoseok surprisingly says, pointing a finger at him. "You saw me before?"

Eunji just smiled and didn't reply, not thinking about the past that can make her feel hurt out of nowhere.

"I remember you from the concert, noona," Jungkook says, placing his phone down. "You appear to be blooming."