XVI

- present;

Finding my way into their dormitory is easier this time.

I stood in front of the door, my knuckles an inch away from knocking. Why is this so hard for me to do? I'm just going to apologize, but why do I feel like i'm about to get pushed in the end of the plank and into the ocean where humongous sharks can swallow me whole?

After moments of deciding, I finally managed to knock twice. It took a while for someone to open the door, but when it did, it was the person I intended to talk to in the first place. He was all dressed up and looked like he was about to go somewhere, which is surprising since it's only nine o'clock in the morning, but I guess their schedule's pretty tight as an idol now.

"Hello." He says, his dead eyes instantly brightening up as our eyes met.

"Hi." I reply while I gulped, swallowing my pride. "Taehyung came over last night and told me about everything."

"Yeah, he told me." He answers, as he fidgets with his hair.

"I just want to say that i'm sorry." I finally blurt out.

"For?

"For throwing a pillow at you."

"And?" He closes his eyes and leans his ear closer to mine, pretending he couldn't hear anything.

Ugh.

"And for assuming that you took advantage of me."

"I forgive you." He says with a slight smile, leaning back up. "But I have to go to this rehearsal, I promised my members that I will be there."

"Oh." I say, realizing how easier apologizing is than I expected.

He comes out of the door and closes it behind him as I step out of his way. No wonder he was all dressed up like this.

"I'll see you... later?" I ask as he just finished locking the door.

"Sure." He simply answers.

What the hell.

Why is he being all cool and casual now? Why is he not in his apologetic nature anymore? What the hell happened to that? Is he not sorry anymore? Does he think that I still like him?

Because I kissed him?

Oh crap. I kissed him.

"And i'm sorry about the kiss." I breathed out as I spoke, my lungs exhaling like never before.

He looks over his shoulder and replies, "You don't have to be sorry about that."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I scoffed, crossing both of my arms together. "I was drunk. That does not mean I meant it. We're both adults, it's just a drunk kiss."

"Right." He says, looking away from as he shakes his head with a smile. But then he turns around and adds, "Actually, do you want to come with me? The boys will be happy to see you there."

I didn't want to. I literally just screwed up last night and I haven't even told my boyfriend about it yet. I don't want to feel guilty again. I don't want to mess things up again.

A part of me wanted to say no and just continue with my life, forgetting that last night even existed. But a stronger part of me wanted to say yes, to make it up to him will all the craziness I've done to him the other night.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I do."

*

"Wow, you guys are awesome!"

I excitedly say in awe after their rehearsal. They were practicing for a weekly t.v. show because of course, their song became the top song of the week again.

We sat at the lobby together, waiting for the other members to come down. It was only Taehyung and Jin with the both of us at the moment.

"Thank you, noona." Taehyung says with a grin. "I'm glad to see you both here. Together."

"Yah, Taehyung-ah." Jin elbows his side and looks at me. "Sorry about this kid, he's a full grown adult but his mind is delayed."

Taehyung growled at him playfully. "What did you say?"

And soon it was followed by playful and light punches.

"Yah, cut it out." Yoongi stops them. "Where are the others? What's taking them so long?"

"Should I go check?" Jin suggests, taking out his phone. "Namjoon hasn't replied to my texts, neither did Kookie."

"Op-" I started, realizing that I was about to call Jin 'oppa'. What the hell were you thinking, Eunji? Why do you have to blurt out things like that in this time? "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, you can call me oppa." He says with a wink, followed by blowing a kiss at me.

You can see the cringe on Yoongi's face, his face squirming in disgust. "That's unnecessary."

Taehyung laughed. "The flying kisses or the fact that she wanted to call him oppa?"

Silence. Pure silence.

"There's nothing wrong with her calling me an oppa. You call her noona, Jungkook calls her noona, Hoseok calls her noona, Jimin calls her noona. Everyone calls her noona and she can't call me oppa? Where is the justice?" He says without a pause, making me laugh the way he talks so fast, as well as Taehyung.

"Then call me oppa too." Yoongi suddenly says, our laughs stopping immediately.

"What?" I ask, looking at him as he sips from his drink.

"Aish," he says, jumping out of his seat. "Let's go, they're taking so long. You guys wait for them, i'll bring her home."

"Oh, okay." Tae says with an innocent smile. "Bye, noona."

"Bye, Taetae." I say as I stood up from my seat and turn to Jin. "Bye, oppa."

"Later!" He says, throwing another wink at me.

"Hurry up, you're like a turtle." He says, walking quickly away from us.

What a jerk.

Did he forget that i'm still not forgiving him about what he did to me years ago? Did he suddenly forget that i'm just doing this because I wanna make it up to him?

When I got back into his car, he was already waiting inside, blasting western rap music that I heard once before at a tv show. It was blasting so loud that I could feel the bass all through out my body as I got into my seat, and I quickly lower the volume down.

"Are you trying to make yourself deaf?" I asked him as I rolled my eyes.

But instead of receiving an answer from him, he asks me a question instead.

"Why did you come with me today?"

"Because I felt bad." I truthfully answered. "I wanted to make it up to you because I feel sorry about you know... everything that happened at the party."

He stayed quiet for a minute, but when he spoke again, his words has caught me off guard.

"Let me take you out for a day."

"What?" I ask, not believing that he just said that. "Are you crazy?"

Is he... asking me out? A whole day of me and him hanging out like before? Like nothing happened at all? Like I didn't get my heart shattered into pieces by him?

"Let me make it up to you so I can show you sorry I am."

"It's too late for that."

"Just one day." He softly says as he looks at me with pleading eyes. "That's all i'm asking."

For whatever reason it might be, I was drawn by him because before I knew it, my mouth moved on it's own before my brain has recognized what I was even saying.

And it was too late for me to take it back.

"Just one day."