X

- present;

"I told him."

He instantly stopped skimming through his bag that he has packed for their practice day tomorrow. He stands up from the floor and walks slowly until he was an arm's length away from me.

"You told him about us?" He asks, his palm caressing the side of my cheek.

I nodded, "Yes. He was being persistent and I just can't keep it away from him. It feels unfair for you."

An unexpected smile crept on his face as he comes closer and wraps his arms around me. "Did you really?"

I nodded again as I was pressed by his long arms into his chest. "Yes."

"You don't know how happy you made me!" He screams of happiness as he pulls me back and showers my cheek with repeating light kisses. "You're... you really love me. You're not ashamed of me."

"I know that you often think that way, but I am never ashamed of you," I explained as I giggle from his kisses. "I never lied when I told you I love you."

"Aish, seriously!" He says, tackling me as we both fall down into the couch. "You make me don't want to leave you."

"Do you really need to?" I ask, teasing him as we both laugh together. "Just come stay with me forever."

"Don't test me, Ms. Lee." He says as he sits up to tickle my sides.

"I'm just kidding," I say as I cry in laughter. "But, that upcoming world tour... how long is that going to be?"

The grin from his mouth immediately faded, being replaced by a thin line that almost looked like a frown. "Two weeks, but I can tell them that i'm still not prepared enough again if you want me t-"

"No," I shake my head. "You rejected them once already, might as well do it now since it's your job. You're one of the most popular idols out there after all."

"I know," he says with a smug smile but his tone became serious as he moves closer to me and asks, "but are you going to be okay?"

"We made it through last time," I reminded him. "There's video chat and everything. We'll get through it."

"I trust you," he says, leaning down to kiss my lips. "Especially now that you told him about us."

"You should," I say, pulling him closer to kiss him again. "That took a lot of courage."

"Let's not care about the news and everything as of now," he says as we both pull back from each other. "What matters is what we have at the moment and we're happy."

I nodded before I give him a calming peck on his cheek, "You're right."

*

"You're going to be resting here for three days," the head doctor says as he lets Yoongi rest on the hospital bed. "It's just to ensure that you don't get as much noise, it'll be best if it's always quiet."

Why does he have to stay?

I'm sure their dorm can be quiet on his own especially if they all had to go somewhere to perform and stuff.