XII

- present;

"That was so good!"

I moaned as I chewed the last spoonful of the meal Seokjin has prepared for us. The sesame flavor was a bit strong, but over all, it was great.

"There's still more samgyeopsal, noona." Jungkook says, munching on his food. Everyone else are already full, besides him and Seokjin.

"I have nowhere to stuff that anymore." I say, leaning back into the chair as I rub my stomach.

Hoseok who was sitting beside me then spoke out of nowhere, calling out Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook. "Aren't you supposed to go somewhere after this?"

"Oh." Jimin says, remembering something and hurriedly stood up. Namjoon and Jungkook soon followed him and soon they were all ready to go out.

"We'll be quick." Namjoon says, waving goodbye at us before they left the dormitory.

Seokjin then stood up as he shakes his head, whispering to himself. "Ah, these kids seriously think they have a maid or something."

My cheeks started to flush out of embarrassment and stand up quickly as I helped him clean up the plates. "Let me help you."

"No, it's fine." He says, smiling at me. "Hoseok will help me instead, you too Taehyung."

Why are you doing this, Seokjin?!

It took Hoseok a second before he stood up, pulling Taehyung to the kitchen with him. "Yes, yes. Of course."

And then Yoongi and I were all alone.

He was quiet through out the whole dinner, not even a single word escaping his mouth. And now that we're alone with no one to talk to, it's even more awkward.

"Thank you for inviting me." I mumble and manage to look at him. He looked back at me, a little surprised but as soon as our eyes met, it was locked together.

He has grown so much. His emo fringe hairstyle is gone now, and his hair looked more luscious and taken care of now. Still a bit of baby bangs but it looks great on him. I guess that's what being an idol does to you.

"No problem," he replies, puffing his cheeks like a hamster. "Thank you for coming."

"I came because of Hoseok," I say as bluntly as I could. "I wasn't planning to."

"Ah." is the only reply I heard from him.

It's so quiet that all I can hear is our breathing together. Nervous breaths that for some reason became in sync with each other.

"How's your mother and father?" He asks, his eyes still looking at mine.

"They're fine." I replied. "They're really happy with... me. How about your parents? Your brother?"

"They're doing great," he said as he nods. "My mother has recently opened a restaurant."

"Oh, that's wonderful." I said with a smile.

"Yeah, I think they're happy with what I have become."

"So are mine."

"But are you?" His words took a sharp turn into our mellow conversation. "Are you happy with what you've become?"

"Of course I am," I said as quickly as possible. "Couldn't be any happier."