Chapter 5

In the past 3 days I got to know Lydia, Allison, Stiles and Scott better. We all hung out but they all had a secret, a shared one. Not like I don't have one, a huge one at that.

I was not ready to go to school, I wanted to stay in this king-size bed for the rest of the day. Although it's friday I couldn't be less excited. Scott and Stiles are away for some Lacrosse meet thing with Coach - which must be insanly fun. But Allison and Lydia have decided to stalk them. Although they invited me on their stalker mission I turned them down.

I turned over in my be, feeling something hard underneath me but I just moaned, trying to snuggle into it.

"Morning" A deep voice sang. I fluttered my eyes open to see the man who'd been ignoring me for the past 4 days.

"Damon! What the hell!" I scattered back, falling off my bed and groaning. He hung over the side over the side of my bed, laughing softly as I glared at him.

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed, sitting up and throwing a pillow at him which he catches with a smirk.

"Klaus is in Mystic Falls" Damon deadpanned and I stood still.

"Is Elena..." I trailed off and Damon looked at me like I asked a stupid question.

"No she isn't dead, just under 24 hour watch of Stefan" Damon sighed and I rolled my eyes.

"Klaus figured out that your doppelganger blood is the key to turning a hybrid so he's going to find you. We have to leave" Damon started taking things out of drawers, speeding them into suitcases and zipping them up. He did that in a matter of 2 minutes as I stood dumbfounded.

"Come on let's go" He opened the window, chucking my suitcases down as I hit away his arms.

"Go get dressed i'll handle everything else" Damon chucked an outfit at me, pushing me into my bathroom as I screamed in protest.

I have no say in this - but there is no way in hell I'm leaving Beacon Hills after meeting the scooby gang.

I got dressed and did my makeup, Damon bursted in claiming my toiletries and closing the door without a word. I left ther room glaring at him.

"I'm not leaving" I glared at him as i saw basically nothing around my room.

"Don't be stupid let's go" Damon began pushing on my back and I yelled.

"No! Damon! Stop!" I yelled as he pushed me outside.

I stopped completely turning around to slap him but he grabbed my hand, spinning me around and pinning my arm against my chest. I saw across the road that Stiles and Scott were getting ready to leave for their Lacrosse meet thing.

"I'm going to scream" I grumbled as Damon breathed in my ear.

"Go ahead" Damon whispered. I took a deep breath before lettin out the biggest screech I have ever done. Damon put his hand over my mouth and opened his car door, the roof rolled up unlike it usually was.

"Clara! QUIT IT!" Damon began to get more frustrated as he pinned me against the car. I crossed my eyes to look down to his hand an bit down on it. Damon growled and yanked his hand. His veins began to show, fangs extending.

"My turn" He smirked. I screamed a litle, ducking under his arm and trying to run down the drive way. I locked eyes with Stiles who looked about ready to run over and help just as scott did.

"Don't mind her! She hates school!" Damon yelled to them, unaware I was close to them and ducked down, hoisting me over his shoulder and chucking me into the car, closing the door and locking it.