Chapter 30

Nothing felt more right than this, nothing had ever felt this right.

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, no matter how hard I tried. I don't think Stiles could either. My hand was tangled with his, my back against his chest, feeling him breathing against me slowly. His hot breath on the back of my neck.

That happiness was short lived when I realised something. I slowly sat up, Stiles looking at me, confused.

"Stiles..."I warned, he followed me back to the self symbol on the wall. What if whatever Stiles was looking for was behind the wall? I crouched down next to the wall, knocking on it.

"You hear that?" I asked. Hollow. The echo played as Stiles picked up a pipe and started to bash in the wall. It was actually quite hot. He stopped when there was a decent sized hole, looking into it.

There was a body.

"This is it" Stiles mumbled. That was the demon spirit fox thing?

"The nogitsune?" I asked in disbelief, no way in hell.

I reached through seeing a pocket on the thing he was wearing - it seemed to be like a uniform.

I pulled out a piece of paper, looking at it breifly before handing it to Stiles.

"Recognise them?" I asked as I turned to him, he looked scared.

"One of them" Stiles rose to his feet as I followed, wary of what was going on.

"I have to get this to Scott" Stiles stated, a crackling sound was made. Frankly scaring the shit out of me. I turned around to see some guy, with a freaking stun gun.

"You took Brunksi's keys" The guy stated. Who was this?

"I took his stun gun" He lunged for Stiles as I watched in fear, whimpering as Stiles collapsed to the ground, electricity running through him. He tazed me too, after everything I had been through I had still never been tazed. It was agony. I slid down the wall, balling up hoping to make the pain go away, which doesn't work.

"I also got his Haldol" The guy brandished a syringe, before I could react he shoved it into my shin and pressed it in.

Oh great.

----

My brain was throbbing through my skull, the pain overwhelming as voices around me became barely audible mumbles. But there was a clear voice.

"Stiles?" I said, my eyes focused for a second. Enough to see Stiles' body, but also enough to see the small smirk playing on his lips.

It wasn't Stiles.

He walked out, leaving me strapped to some dusty, 80's fashion chair.

My vision cleared up, I looked to the side where the pNogitsune had stood to see a drill, the handle splattered with a little blood, but not as much blood as there was on the actual drillbit. But it wasn't my blood. I know that because there was that guy that tased me, beside me.

Dead on the floor.