Chapter 21

"Come on pleeaassee" I begged Stefan as he looked at me unimpressed. I really wanted to go to this Halloween party. It was a normal teenage thing, for a normal teenage girl. Damon stood up from the couch and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Come on Stefan dont be such a party pooper" Damon pouted at him, making me smirk a little.

"I'll be super good, and I'll keep my phone on loud and I'll only have a few drinks I won't even get drunk" I pleaded even more.

"Fine" Stefan raised his hands in defeat and I turned to Damon and kissed his cheek, giving Stefan a big hug and began running upstairs.

"I love you guys!" I squealed, hearing them laugh a little. They were like my parents. Or Stefan is my mom and Damon is my cool aunt.

I got ready in about an hour and a half - record timing. I decided not to bring a jacket - i'll most likely not need it.

I hopped out of the house, admiring my outfit. Tonight's gonna be great. I made my way to my rover when a horn sounded off and I turned to see Stiles across the road, signalling me to come over.

That's my plans ruined.

~~

"Okay, this one will get you into all of the perimeter doors, this one into the evidence room, and this one's for my father's office" Stiles handed the cards to Scott out the window while I sat in the passenger seat, completely bored.

"You didn't steal these, did you?" Scott asked, Stiles faltered a little.

"No. I cloned them using the RFID emulator" That totally sounds worse than stealing them and it seems like Scott and I are on the same wavelength.

"Is that worse than stealing?" Scott asked, I leaned over Stiles and looked at Scott dead serious.

"Knowing Stiles, most likely" I said. Stiles rolled his eyes, pushing me back into the seats as I huffed in anger. I'm meant to be partying my butt off right now.

"It's smarter" Stiles shrugged, Scott seemed to agree.

"Scott, can I ask you something?" Kira dragged Scott off a few feet away.

" Okay, we'll just..." Stiles trailed off, looking to me as I glared. He gave me a goofy grin.

"I'm meant to be partying" I pouted at him as he rolled his eyes.

"Come on this is way more cool than some lame glow in the dark party in a warehouse in Halloween" Stiles said, unsure of every word that came out of his mouth. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"No it's not" I said and Stiles shook his head aswell "Totally not" He replied.

Kira and Scott came back over and Stiles leaned out the window again.

"Okay. So, now almost everybody's out dealing with the blackout. But there's always somebody at the front desk. There's Dispatch and usually a night shifter or two. You guys are gonna use the service door entrance by the dumpster. All right? Nobody uses it. Now, I'll text you if anyone comes out. But, Scott, if you get caught, we can't help you. My dad's under investigation for an impeachment because of your dad, so, if anything happens we will run and leave you both for dead" Stiles spoke rather quickly, but Scott managed to get it all but Kira stood their dumbfounded at Stiles' knowledge of this, which was kind of hot.

"Got it thanks. Seriously dude" Scott said appreciatively.

"I'd ask my dad, but you know..." Stiles trailed off as Scott and Kira made their way to the door.

"No, I know. I get it" Scott smiled.

"All right, just, uh, hurry up" Stiles said and leaned back into his chair, rolling his window up and looking at me. I turned to face him to see he was totally checking me out. He looked back up at my face, my eyebrow arched and my mouth slightly smirking.

"You eh, you look really beautiful" Stiles stuttered, blushing. I blushed a little too.

"Thanks" I said, barely above a whisper. Stiles seemed a little off.

"Something on your mind?" I asked, he began to fidget with his keys as he looked around making sure no one was on their way.

"No, no I'm good. I'm really super good" Stiles said, that was really not assuring. I went to speak up but he cut me off and turned to face me completely.

"What was with that kiss?" He blurted out, his face straight.

"The kiss?" I asked, I obviously knew what he was talking about but I didn't want to seem to eager.

"In the locker room" Stiles said, I bit my lip a little and looked down fidgeting with my hands.

"You were having a panic attack" I shrugged, looking up to meet his beautiful eyes.

"And you kissed me, you didn't have to kiss me to shut me up" Stiles questioned. I felt really shy all of a sudden.

"Maybe I wanted to" I said kind of quiet, but Stiles obviously heard as he blushed majorly.

"You wanted to kiss me?" He asked with a sweet smile that just made my heart melt.

"Is it that hard to believe?" I asked and he nodded a little, clearing his throat.

"But you're like...hot and smart and funny and everybody likes you and i'm just" I cut Stiles off. Usually I'd be focused on the fact that he called me hot and smart and funny but he seemed so vulnerable right now and I hated that, he seemed upset and distraught.

"You're just what?" I leaned in a little, catching him off guard slightly.

"You're hilarious, beyond good looking, you're kind of a dork but it stands in a cute way" I said and he blushed a little more, leaning in as I did.

"You're great Stiles don't doubt yourself" I whispered, we got a little closer, lips brushing. But then some headlights flooded our vision. I scattered back as he jumped back and looked to see Agent McCall getting of the car. Stiles looked urgently at me. I passed him my phone and he tried calling Scott but he wouldn't answer.

"I can't believe i'm doing this. Stay here" Stiles said, getting out the car, leaving my phone for me. I watched as he ran through the door and left me here in a daze.

Stiles was interested in me. Why did that make me so happy?