Chapter 11

"What the hell happened to you" Damon chuckled as Katherine walked into the house, me behind her. Sure she was shot but she can heal and now it's just dried blood on her. However, I had a bloody broken nose, bust lip, bruised cheek and a black eye. One of my ankles was twisted as well.

"I got shot" Katherine walked away in her clicking heels as I looked up to face Damon.Once his eyes settled upon me he ran up to me.

He was like a brother to me, he was my number one priority and I was his. Although with Stiles in the picture i may have a joint priority. I try not to dwell on Stiles too much, but I just know everytime he even looks at me that I feel like melting and I feel powerless yet so strong.

He makes me weak but gives me so much strength.

"Who did this to you?" Damon asked, running his fingers smoothly over my bruises and cuts as I winced at the contact.

"The darach"

Stiles' POV

Scott and I emerged from behind some panel in Derek's loft seeing the bitch herself. The Darach - whatever the hell that really was. Although I do know she's evil and is killing people. She has my dad and I don't like that much.

He's the only family I have.

"so they told you it was me" Jennifer is seriously trying to pull off this whole innocent thing isn't she?

"They told you that I was the one taking people?" Well fucking duh we did.

"We told him you were the one killing people" Scott emphasised 'killing' as we stepped towards her. She wasn't that bad an actor but she was a pretty bad person so....

"Oh, that's right. Commiting human sacrifices by cutting their throats?" Jennifer tried her best to keep her innocent human girl image for Derek but I could tell he didn't believe her - he had his sour wolf face on.

All I could think about was my dad. We're all each other has had since my mom died. He's all I ever really felt I had.

"Yeah I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way I can get back to teaching high school english the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense" She wasn't putting up a ery good defense. I did't give her much time before I asked.

"Where's my dad?" I let a tear roll down my face. I didn't cry a lot. Well that's a lie. But I wasn't ready to lose both of my parents. Not both, not ever.

"How should I know?" She exclaimed towards me before turning back to Derek, who had kept the same stern face on for the past 5 minutes.

"Derek, tell me you don't believe this" Jennifer pleaded pathetically. Derek looked between Scott and I - mainly at me. He understood what my dad meant to me, he understood what losing family was like.

"Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" Derek asked. She obviously denied it.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia" Scott demanded. I feel like I was supposed to be more concerned with Lydia, seen as I have liked her since 8th grade, but I was more worried about Clara as well as my dad. I barely knew Clara - but I had spent a bit of time alone with her and it was something different, it felt safe although it was exciting and it felt....nausiatingly fun. Like going on a round-about too fast. She was passion and danger and I admired that.

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that!" Jennifer insisted.

"What about Clara!" I but in. Everyone turns to face me.

"I mean, Clara Gilbert isn't the most focused student but I would never hurt her" Jennifer said. Bullshit, the way Clara fought for my dad made her even more likeable. She was a fighter for other people. A protector.

"What do you know?" Derek interrogated. He certainly looked pissed.

"I know that these boys for whatever misguided reason are filling your head with an absurd story - and one they can't prove by the way" Jennifer glared at us. Little did she know we had a trick up our sleeves.

"What if we can" Scott held up the bottle of mystery cure/poison stuff that Deaton gave him, advancing towards Jennifer as she looked warily at the bottle.

"My boss told me it was a poison and a cure. Which means you can use it and it can be used against you" Scott seemed pretty damn confident. He unscrewed the bottle lid and tilted it towards Jennifer.

"Mistletoe?!" She exclaimed. Scott threw it over her as she shielded herself with her arms. Becoming her true form, some slashed up hideous wrinkly condom thing.

Then she was back to the sucubus she truly was.

She tried to make a run for it, Scott and I moving in her direction to catch us but Derek beat us to it as he grabbed her throat, pulling her back. Nicely done.

"Derek wait wait you need me" She bargained as he took out his claws. Well isn't this going to be fun.

Clara's POV

"If I see this bitch I swear to god..." Damon trailed off, sitting on the couch, putting the anti-bacterial wipes on the coffee table as well as band aid wrappers. Damon's been attending to my wounds as I tried to tell him I was okay, which he obviously wasn't believing.

"Hey, listen to me" I said, shutting him up and looking him in the eyes as he looked into mine with his big sad eyes.

"I'm okay" I mouthed slowly, he glared softly.

"I need backup - someone who can fight like Katherine and is as smart as Katherine but cares about you" Damon huffed.

"I have you" I pointed out, turning around and leaning back onto his chest in his open legs. He rested his folded arms around my neck and his chin on my head.

"I'm not enough, what if something happens to me" Damon pondered. If something happened to Damon i'd literally go out of my fucking mind, i'd do anything to be with him, even die myself.

"Damon if you died, I'd go insane" I giggled as he chuckled a little, which I felt vibrate through my back.

"You've got school tomorrow, you know that right?" Damon patted my shoulder.

"I just wanna lie here" I pouted and yawned softly.

"I know" He kissed the top of my head softly. I wish I could be intimate like this with Stiles, although it'd mean something so much different to me. Probably because I can feel some pretty inconvenient feelings towards him.

But who would dare feel the same towards me? I was in constant danger? I'm a homicide waiting to happen.

I'm not worth it.