Chapter 10

"Hurry up!" Katherine complained. I buckled the strap faster, fiddling a little as I tried to steady my hands.

"Since when did you care about who lives and dies?" I asked, sarcasm in my voice.

"I don't but that werewolves' gorgeous brown eyes....wow" Katherine smirked as I glared at her a little.

"Of course you're into the other chocolate eyed one aren't you" Katherine put her nail between her teeth and began giggling.

"Shut up" I mumbled, jumping out my car, the gun holster digging into my side as it was under my top.

"So what's the plan then, Damon 2.0" Katherine huffed as we walked into the school, hearing mumbling from the main hall.

"Find the Darach, prevent the murders, tell the Scooby gang what we figured out" I shrugged.

"You try and find them! I'll try and find Ms. Blake - remember if they see you, you're me" I warned. Katherine rolled her eyes and stalked off one way as I went the other. My phone buzzed, making my holster jiggle. That felt weird.

From: Lydia
Ms. Blake's room! URGENT!

Oh jesus. I made my way to the English room as fast as possible, slowing down as I walked in, seeing Lydia tied to a chair, crying with a knife to her throat. Ms. Blake holding the knife.

"Well, this just got more exciting" She grinned evilly, taking away the knife and pointing it toward...Katherine. I noticed no one had seen me and hid behind the wall listening in.

"Don't hurt her" Katherine whimpered.

"Actually, I'd love to have a chat with you. Do you know who you are?" Ms. Blake asked.

"Yes and so do they so you have nothing against me" I could hear the clicking of Ms. Blake's heels as she came closer. She knew I was here. I went to make a run for it, maybe get to outside to the window but she grabbed my hair, pulling me in as I winced. Lydia looked wide eyed between Katherine and I.

"Plan B" Katherine shrugged, vamping out and going straight for Ms. Blake's neck but she was quick, pulling out one of my guns and shooting Katherine in the chest around 5 times. I grunted a little but she pointed the gun towards my head.

"I bet they don't know about your vampire friend running around town - I bet you don't even know how close your chaser is" She whispered in my ear, chucking me to the floor but I stood up and put my guard up.

"Game on" I threatened.

She threw a simple punch, underestimating me. I grabbed her hand, pulled her foreward and head butted her, making her stumble a little. She held her head, laughing a little and wincing.

"You fight dirty don't you" She smirked. Ms. Blake came right to me, grabbing the back of my neck and picking me up. I brought my knee up to smack her in the chin and she dropped her grip on me. I laughed a little, pulling out my gun and pointing it at her.

She came at me at an unnatural speed and grabbed the barrel of the gun, twisting it to face me.

"Clara!" I heard somebody yell. A guy. Scott?

I struggled against her grip but she then had the gun pointed at my face. Thinking she had me she let her guard down a bit, making it easier for me to sweep her of her feet, landing her on her butt as I straddled her. I threw punch after punch, she grabbed my arms and flipped me over, throwing more violent hits my way.

"Stop it! Stop hurting her!" Lydia screeched. I grabbed Ms. Blake's hair and brought my legs up, kicking her full force in the chest, causing her to go flying back as I stood up, flipping my hair back.

A roar erupted in the room. I turned to see Scott at the door, full on wolf mode. Scott's distraction allowed me to rush over to Katherine and pull the bullets from her chest.

"That. Bitch" Katherine sneered, a slight wheeze in her voice as her lungs healed themselves. I saw someone run into the room with a gun, a uniform on them. Sheriff Stilinski.

"SHERIFF!" I screamed as Ms. Blake threw a dagger towards him, piercing his shoulder.

"Oh my god!" I ran over to him, holding him down as I took a hold of the blade. He watched intently as Scott pounced over tables to land in front of Ms. Blake. She dodged every scratch he tried to lay upon her. Come on Scott do it.

Ms. Blake pushed him with one hand, sending him flying back into the desks.

"Scott.."The Sheriff tried to stand up and help but I held him down and told him to shut up. Scott spat out blood.

This is terrible. This is happening.

I looked to the doorway to see Stiles banging on the door, a desk in front of it as Ms. Blake watched him struggle to get in. I picked up the Sheriff's gun and pointed it to her as she came closer.

"There was a girl years ago in the woods..." Sheriff panted, trying to keep his breath.

"Her face and body slashed apart. That was you wasn't it" The Sheriff implied. I looked to her, glare stiffening as she smirked at him.

"Maybe I should have started with philosophers" Ms. Blake stood in her place.

"This knowledge and strategy..." She stalked towards us, I pointed the gun to her leg and fired a shot. She winced, stepping back. But of course, as nothing goes my way, she healed. Almost straight away. She came faster, grabbing the blade still lodged in the Sheriff shoulder and picking him up.

"Healers" She smiled.

"Stop it!" I screeched, pouncing at her. She didn't even look at me before smacking me in the chest, sending me flying back and landing beside Scott, also spitting blood.

"Warriors" She ripped off his badge. "Guardians" She continued.

"Clara?" Scott croaked, I turned to him to see him sitting up against a desk. He grabbed my arm, pulling me across the floor and held me against his chest, rubbing my arm. I spat more blood, choking on it as well.

"Virgins" Ms. Blake smiled, leaning in and kissing the Sheriff.

Gross. Like seriously gross. The Sheriff tried to reel away but couldn't. Ms. Blake pulled away and became this horrible slashes creature, screeching horribly. Making Scott and I cower into each other as I leaned into his chest.

"Don't hurt him!" I choked out, Stiles bursting into the room. Ms. Blake whipped around, screaming at Scott and I which somehow knocked us back. We scrambled up as fast as possible seeing the window had been smashed.

"Dad?"