Chapter 6

"Vampires?" Allison gawked.

"Doppelgangers?"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"That's not even the best part, isn't it Clara?" Damon turned to me, a giant smirk plastered on his face.

"The ritual I took part in...the hybrid I told you about. He killed me along with my sister and my aunt. Our dad died to bring us back to life and now the hybrid is looking for me because he wants to drain me of my blood" I looked around to see everyone's reactions. Lydia looked impressed by my strength through the situation, Allison looked pitiful and Stiles looked....I'm not sure.

I turned the attention away from me and to the twin - who I had learned was called Ethan - and saw him exiting the room, shirtless. He may be gay but he's still gorgeous.

"What happened?" Stiles asked, we all followed him down some stairs as Damon walked back to our room, obviously bored with all this activity.

"Scream if someone dies" Damon yelled back to me as I rolled my eyes.

"Didn't you hear what I just said? I don't know how I got there or what I was doing" Ethan covered himself up and tried to walk away from us as fast as possible.

"Okay, you could be a little more helpful you know? We did just save your life" Stiles reminded him. It was more Lydia and I who saved his life and Damon saving mine. Allison just watched although Stiles did try to save me. Which was incredibly cute...he looked so concerned with if I was okay, almost as if he cared about me.

"And you probably shouldn't have" Stiles, Lydia, Allison and I stopped in our tracks as Ethan walked away. Was he seriously criticising us for saving his life?

"What now?" Lydia asked. Goof fucking question because i'm pretty confused.

"I'll find Scott, you guys go find Isaac and Boyd the best thing we can do is get them out of this place" Allison spoke amazingly fast and jogged back upstairs, leaving me with Lydia and Stiles in some shitty motel.

This was not what I planned for my Friday night.

Lydia went to follow Allison as Stiles stared at her and she turned around, looking quite fed up.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" She questioned.

"Oh no, I eh-" Stiles tried to stall but she interrupted him demanding what he was going to say.

"Look Lydia I wasn't gonna say anything but this! Everything we're going through, we've kind of been through something like this before a lot like this..." Stiles implied.

"What do you mean?" I but in, the two looked at me and back to each other.

"When?" Lydia asked, folding her arms and seeming completely unconvinced by Stiles' reasoning. She could atleast hear him out before looking at him with those judgy little eyes.

"Your birthday party. The night you poisoned everyone with wolfsbane" Stiles said. Lydia looked alarmed. This wasn't going well at all.

Lydia looked a little hurt by that statement. It was a little harsh. She began to walk off, Stiles following her. No way was I gonna stand around and listen to them bicker. I'm going to find Boyd or Isaac.

I huffed and walked back up the stairs, seeing nobody around. What was going on? They said it was Ethan, Isaac and Boyd. What do they all have in common?

They're werewolves. Maybe it's a supernatural thing.

Wait. Damon. My eyes widened at the realisation that he might be in danger. I ran off in the direction of our room and burst through the door, seeing him lying asleep. Oh thank god he was okay. I let out a breath and turned around, seeing Katherine. Katherine was here?