Chapter 27

"SCOTT!" I screamed at the top of my voice. Running through the rain for miles to meet up with Scott, Kira and Stiles was not my ideal night but I guess it had to be done.

However, the scene I happened to arrive at was Scott, stabbed with a sword. I ran up to them, Kira smacked one of the masked things - who I learned where called the Oni- with a pipe.

Impressive. Kira looked a little distraught though so I yanked the pipe from her hands, going to hit the final Oni. He obviously saw it coming as he grabbed the pipe. I let go, catching him off guard, and grabbed the sides of his head and pulling him down so I could wrap my leg around his neck, hoist myself onto his shoulders as he stood straight and fall back, taking him with me and knocking him out.

I huffed in frustration, standing up and looking at him as he began to fade to dust.

"Get him inside!" Stiles yelled from the door. That wasn't like Stiles, he would of been out here helping Scott, defending him with his life no matter how terrified he was. Something was up. That wasn't Stiles.

I helped Kira get Scott into the building as we leaned him against an operating table for animals - how fitting. Scott grunted, trying to pull the sword out. Kira made the brave decision to help, taking a hold of the sword. She went to pull it out as Scott looked in shock. What at? you may ask.

At Stiles, grabbing Kira's wrist and pulling her away, practically crushing it.

"Stiles!" I yelled. I knew something was up. If I voiced my opinion once in a while things like these wouldn't happen.

Stiles slammed Kira's head into the metal table, knocking her out. I tried to run to help her but 'Stiles' grabbed the sides of my waist, this would be a lot less scary if it was Stiles.

I grunted, trying to wiggle from his grasp but he chucked me to the floor, laughing a little. He walked up to Scott, tapping his fingers on the grip of the sword.

I was too scared that if I moved he would hurt Scott even more than he seems to be right now. Scott looked to me, as if to check if I were okay. I just nodded and he diverted his attention to 'Stiles'.

"You okay?" He asked. I knew this wasn't him! Why was I the only one that could tell if it wasn't him?

"Please don't. Stop" Scott whispered but Stiles caught him off.

"It's okay" Stiles gripped the sword, putting his hand on Scott's shoulder. I whimpered a little, I knew what was coming.

"Please" I begged, practically having a seizure with how much I was shaking. Stiles completely ignored me and twisted the sword in Scott's guts. I screamed bloody murder, scrambling onto my feet. I ran over my Stiles elbowed me in the face, making me reel back a bit. I covered my nose, feeling pain shoot through it. I pulled my hand away to see blood coating it.

"Does it hurt?" Stiles asked, he looked so casual as Scott looked so pained, by the sword and by the fact his best friend is hurting him.

"Hey, look at me. You should have done your reading, Scott. See, a Nogitsune feeds off chaos, strife and pain. This morning, you took it from Isaac, then you took it from Coach. And then from a dying deputy. All that pain. You took it all. Now, give it to me." Stiles gripped the sides of Scott's face, stretching back his skin. I watched as his veins turned black around his neck and jawline.

I'd make some sexual joke if I wasn't so freaking disturbed. The Nogitsune was feeding off of my friends' pain and for some reason I couldn't do anything but watch.

It stopped, Scott panting in pain and looking at the Nogitsune.

"You really have to learn, Scott. You really have to learn not to trust a fox. Mmm-mmm. Know why? 'Cause they're tricksters. They'll fool you. They'll fool everyone." He said, sickly. He underestimated Scott's pack. Deaton appeared from nowhere, making me smirk a little.

"Not everyone" I said, the Nogitsune turned his attention to me.

"No one could fool that pretty face" He smirked. I gagged, holding back vomit. Don't you just hate it when an evil spirit possessing the guy you're in love with hits on you?

"Or me" Deaton said, catching the Nogitsune off guard and jamming a needle in his neck, injecting something. I ran up to Scott, pulling the sword from his abdomen as the Nogitsune collaped, unconscious.

"Was that a cure? Is he okay?" Scott rambled, a little too much talking for someone who had become a kebab minutes before. He seemed to be healing.

"The fox is poisoned, but it's not dead" Deaton said dramatically.

"Not yet"