Chapter 33

"I can walk, Clara" Stiles grumbled as I tried to support him while walking down the stairs, I'm not sure what was happening no one would tell me but what I do know is Stiles is my number one priority.

"Yeah eh sorry - I'll go get you some water" I stuttered, making sure Scott had a good grip on Stiles before heading towards the kitchen, getting some water for Stiles.

I stopped myself, half way through the corridor as I looked into the mirror on the wall. I was beginning to see the real me, not Katherine or Elena, but me. What I looked like? Well. The purple bags beneath my eyes, the small lump on my forehead, busted lips and droopy eyes really said it all.

I walked back into the living room, dropping the glass at what I saw. The Oni, with a hold of Stiles.

"Stiles!" I screeched, my voice cracking. I went to run for him but I was grabbed and pulled away by Scott.

"They're gonna hurt him Scott! They're gonna kill him don't let them kill him" I screamed, trying to escape his grip. Was this their grand plan? Some freaking plan - more like a suicide pact.

Stiles dropped to the floor, the Oni disappearing an Scott finally let go of me. I ran to his side, pulling his head onto my lap and stroking his sweaty forehead, pushing his hair to the side and looking into his terrified eyes.

"Look behind his ear" Kira's mom demanded. I sighed pulling forward his ear to reveal the self mark on his skin.

"It worked" I sighed, Stiles at us frantically mumbling "I'm actually me?"

"More you than Nogitsune" Kira's mom replied.

"Can the Oni find him?" I asked, Stiles obviously wanting the answer.

"Tomorrow - it's too close to dawn" she said dramatically. Stiles slammed his hand on the floor in frustration.

"Can they kill him?" Stiles asked.

"That depends on how strong he is" her words were not comforting at all, I feel like I'd have better luck fighting the Nogitsune with a spoon that with her.

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Scott asked, looking at me and then Kira's mom.

"He would take her for an advantage"
She stated, in the same dramatic stance that she had been in since I saw her 5 minutes. Does she ever relax?

"You mean the power?" Scott asked and she nodded.

"The power of the banshee"
---
"What's going on?" My voice croaked in the dead silence. I could've sworn I heard shouting. I rubbed my eyes and looked up to Scott and Stiles.

"How long have you been here?" Stiles asked, arching an eyebrow at me. I just shrugged.

"I stay here quite a lot, he doesn't trust me by myself" I chuckled, pointing at Scott. Stiles looked kind of skeptical.

"You were with him the night I had that
dream too" he pointed out. He was jealous. I smirked a little.

"Do you like sleep on the bed and him on the couch or?" Stiles trailed off. I looked to see Scott staring at Stiles but I don't think he was listening.

"No we are in the same bed, he lends me shirts and things so it's cool" I shrugged and then looked to Scott who looked worried.

"Is something wrong?" I asked .

"Stiles is in pain" Scott whispered. I whipped my head around to face Stiles.

"Where? Is there blood? Do you need anything?" I gushed, Stiles laughed a little which was a beautiful sight to see, especially with all the doom and gloom lately.